Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Kratom/ 1 oz)+(Alcohol) Inexperienced: Higher dose

suggestions about kratom

- No sourcing. -

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all:
I am new to kratom and I think it is wonderful! I have arthritis from being a 24/7 caregiver to my handicapped son. I used to be in such pain and that would make me depressed..couldn't get my day started and so on. I have taken all kinds of drugs (opiates) but the side effects were terrible and I would build a tolerance to them quickly. Well, I just happened upon kratom one day and decided to order some bali, maeng da or whatever it is..wow, I felt so good I couldn't believe it! No pain, no depression..hope it lasts. I mix a half teaspoon of kratom into about an ounce of merlot and chug..and I feel great for many hours. I can't believe that an herb can work this well..hope it lasts.

perhaps getting treatment for your depression will help your pain? just a thought.

Hell wrapped in happiness

I have been using opiates everyday for about 10 years. At one time I was taking 160mg Oxy a day. I have a disease that makes it almost impossible to live without some type of pain management, but addiction has gotten in the way of my management. When the Dr. would not prescribe the number of pills I wanted I resorted to more illegal means. As soon as my addiction was discovered, I was cut off after 7 years on OC and the WD symptoms were HELL. Being to smart for my own good I turned to synthetic fentanyl, it did not show up on drug test and worked great, TO GREAT, after 1.5 years my supply ended and the WD symptoms put me in the hospital almost dead. You would think I would have learned my lesson, but that's when I started Poppy Pods. One drink of Poppy pod tea would last me all day, I thought I had found my cure but the price of pods was sky rocketing and after one year of using my money was running low so I tapered down slowly this time to avoid WD, got down to one pod per day and then stopped, WD was almost nothing except frequent trips to the bathroom. My saving grace has come in the form of Kratom, it works wonders and I haven't been sick once since using. I stick to very low doses of commercial grade made into tea (it taste wonderful compared to poppy pod tea), it manages my pain without the addiction managing me. It has taken 10 years to get to this point and I would warn anyone that is just starting to use kratom, opiates.....etc, be very cautious because "addiction is Hell wrapped in happiness"