• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Klonopin withdrawal - daily for 5.5 months dosages 0.5 - 1mg (0.75 avg/daily)

kx_

Bluelighter
So for the past 5.5 months I have been taking Klonopin DAILY (on few days I didn't take it), dosages 0.5mg and sometimes 1mg. You can say avg 0.75 mg /daily.

This was NOT therapeutic, it was all recreational. (I didn't have any panic attacks or anything like that).

Now, last 3 days: I had some amphetamine, where on day 1 I took 3mg kpin to comedown, slept normally... Day 2 I took 1.5 mg Kpin, slept normally and Day 3 I took 3.5 mg Kpin to comedown (that's today). And that's it, those 3 last days.

My question now, is how do I even begin tapering, from what dose and how fast?

I am not a newcomer to these kinds of things, but just wanted to see others optionions as well.

TBH I am ANGRY at myself that I got myself into this stuff again, and before this I was clean of Kpin since 2010.

There you have ladies and gents, all honest and sincere in this post.

Thanks in advance!

I don't see the rush I'd probably just go .5 for one month 0.25 for one month 0.125 for one month. I took Xanax 3 to 4 mg everyday and I was taken off it with just Ativan for like two days prn and it was kinda pointless in my opinion I was overly agressive distressed and restless for no reason I prob would of been more level headed and less crawling out of my skin had I took it slow