• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzos Klonopin maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koka-kola

Bluelighter
Hey long time user first time poster. I had gotten ahold of a supposed klonopin. However it has no letters or numbers in it. Only a logo of lines the circle around to almost form a P surrounded by other lines in the middle and four lines on the other side. My bf said he feels much more euphoric than what 2 mgs of kpins would get you. Anyone have any idea what it could be? Or is it just a kpin I've never seen before?

Hey we appreciate the post but,

Unfortunately we cannot assist with drug IDs as they would be purely speculation.

You can use various Pill ID websites via Google to identify it by it's markings, which is about as good as we could tell you anyways.

I will tell you this: klonopin pills are rarely faked or bootlegged

There is a very real chance (especially in the US) it is a pressed pill which could be any number of RC benzos but unlikely to be 'dangerous' by itself. Take this as general advice and not fact

There is a very real chance (especially in the US) it is a pressed pill which could be any number of RC benzos but unlikely to be 'dangerous' by itself. Take this as general advice and not fact
Not necessarily so. "Xanax" which was actually fentanyl has circulated. OP's description is vague but sounds shady as fuck.

Not necessarily so. "Xanax" which was actually fentanyl has circulated. OP's description is vague but sounds shady as fuck.
Agreed.

I've never understood that though. Fent in benzos or meth or coke. Heard of it, surely never seen it. Also feel like only an idiot wouldn't recognize fentanyl in non opioid drugs.

But this is my opinion not good harm reduction. My mind is preoccupied with bullshit. Sorry. A bit upset to say the least.

Hey long time user first time poster. I had gotten ahold of a supposed klonopin. However it has no letters or numbers in it. Only a logo of lines the circle around to almost form a P surrounded by other lines in the middle and four lines on the other side. My bf said he feels much more euphoric than what 2 mgs of kpins would get you. Anyone have any idea what it could be? Or is it just a kpin I've never seen before?

Hmmm much more euphoric...

Don't mean to shut you down on your first post but we can't take pill ID's here because its such a crap shoot (and for other reasons). I'm going to have to close this.

We'd be happy to field any other questions you may have.

Status
Not open for further replies.