• Guest, Welcome to FESTIVUS

Kissing Cousins v.2 - Strategical Placement of Mistletoe

Oooooh, excited!

mistle__54777.1544316799.jpg

?

Okay so we've been talking a lot, just the two of us. We got onto the topic of addiction and I asked if he knew about me (he would have been 8-15 while I was very badly addicted to alcohol) and he said he knew there was something going on but didn't know anything else so I was telling him over a cigarette and he had his arm around me, holding me close the whole time and said how much respect he had for me for getting over it and he was proud of me etc. Was a really sweet moment. I thought I just found him hot but I'm getting like butterflies now :3

Major development if anyone cares lol: so he gave my mum and gran a hug and kiss on the cheek as he was leaving. I went in for the same - half-jokingly - and he pretended to run and was like "nooo" and I chased him and we were laughing and we were both on the sofa and he (let me on purpose) "get him" so at the time he was kinda lying on the sofa and I was on top of him and suddenly everything seemed kind of serious and my heart was beating really hard and we both leaned towards each other and we kissed on the lips., but there wasn't time to see if it would turn into a real kiss or not because that's when other people came into the room so we like jumped apart.
He's just left now and omg nfhgaekbgfksjaeg;b I don't know what to think, I feel like I'm in a movie.

Major development if anyone cares lol: so he gave my mum and gran a hug and kiss on the cheek as he was leaving. I went in for the same - half-jokingly - and he pretended to run and was like "nooo" and I chased him and we were laughing and we were both on the sofa and he (let me on purpose) "get him" so at the time he was kinda lying on the sofa and I was on top of him and suddenly everything seemed kind of serious and my heart was beating really hard and we both leaned towards each other and we kissed on the lips., but there wasn't time to see if it would turn into a real kiss or not because that's when other people came into the room so we like jumped apart.
He's just left now and omg nfhgaekbgfksjaeg;b I don't know what to think, I feel like I'm in a movie.

I may be mistaken, but this is sounding decidedly gay as fuck... 😜

Ooh chase me.

Shut that door Everard.

Oh you are awful, but I like you.

Etc...

FUCK YOU THEY ALL HATE YOU DONT YOU GET IT YET. NOE THEY ALL HAPPY THAT THAY ALL HATE AND HATE YOU TOOOOOO
HEEEEEEEEEE EEEE HEEEEEE

damn shits hot