Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Kinda urgent meth and heroin

only

Bluelighter
I took a small bit of heroin to come down off meth. It was fine but i just had a small line of heroin again and feel bit too smaked out. Should i take a bit of meth to bring me out of it?

no meth will make the heroin stronger....i you feel like youve had too much smack let someone know ASAP splash your face with cold water,if that dosnt do it jump in a cold shower....your still able to write this threaad so i doubt youve taken too much smack but yeah to be safe let someone know

Thanks mate. Very intense not what i imagined at all. Don't like it. Anyway I'm. Good now, time for bed

No doubt too late to be of any use in this thread , however when I O.D the symptoms usually are :

[ 1 ] Seriously nodding off ; maybe unconscious with face on table , etc ,..

[ 2 ] Really mean headache - like a migraine , or worse - that may or may not reduce after one throws up . But in serious cases will persist or return after vomiting

[ 3 ] Nausea intense ... maybe even unable to keep sips of water down ..... bringinging up bile , etc , ..... If possible , try to get medical help - you are in a bad way and maybe worse that you realize ; and will certainly be in fit state to cope with it your own

I am not sure if meth is helpful or not with heroin O . D ; I have no experience with meth .
However , I nearly killed myself with good smack last week , and the experience is still fresh in my mind ....

I believe that I am alive today only through good luck , rather than any good management of the situation .

well OP posted around BL re this incident and on 6/10 so technically he/she is alive still......

yep, im good. first day no opies. going for implant wed. tried everything else, have diaz and seropax for sleep. no morefun for me... its time.

yep, im good. first day no opies. going for implant wed. tried everything else, have diaz and seropax for sleep. no morefun for me... its time.

Good luck, I've committed to that idea too, I got to get clean enough first, but that will happen, I always cycle off sooner or later, so next time I get off, I'm getting the implant.