• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: notsmokeymcpot42088 | RUC4

Kind of lost faith in the forum… but here I still am

canadianpeduser

Bluelighter
Joined
Jun 28, 2024
Messages
299
So as you can all see I was not in the wrong - I don’t need to bring up the issue or carry it on but it was a shame to be betrayed by one of BL’s mostly amazing staff. I am a huge advocate for harm reduction but also have medical needs that I sometimes need help with. Unfortunately I have to take yet another loss … that I can’t afford. And had to go sick for weeks this month. But still glad to be around here and glad that the admins saw through the other guys bullshit and let me stay on the forum. So there’s your proof guys that I was not in the wrong and I didn’t break rules .

Hope everybody had a good summer.
Thanks
 
Right my first instinct is to ask what you are not in the wrong about ... but my strongest instinct is to not care and mind my own business.....

Glad you were found justified or w/e and are still here though; sounds like a pain in the ass.
 
So as you can all see I was not in the wrong - I don’t need to bring up the issue or carry it on but it was a shame to be betrayed by one of BL’s mostly amazing staff. I am a huge advocate for harm reduction but also have medical needs that I sometimes need help with. Unfortunately I have to take yet another loss … that I can’t afford. And had to go sick for weeks this month. But still glad to be around here and glad that the admins saw through the other guys bullshit and let me stay on the forum. So there’s your proof guys that I was not in the wrong and I didn’t break rules .

Hope everybody had a good summer.
Thanks

I don't mean to be nosy but what happened?
 
this isnt kindergarten we all should be adults here and at least try to act like it (sometimes? ): too much of an ask? idgaf life is what it is every fuckin day for us all. learn to navigate and the journey may become less disruptive to ones mindset.

my best
j
 
This isn’t directed at nobody in particular but i guess i just learned to look around when somethings going on and nobody’s saying whats going on, i simply looked in a persons posting history and i found out whats going on🤣🤣,as a member i just wanted to know what up.. Its not my business,enjoy the wet weekend everyone on the East Coast. ✌️✌️
 

And we will be able to explore those strange new worlds
And Seek out new life and civilization
This engine will let us go Boldly, where no one has gone before.


It's been a long road, getting from there to here
It's been a long time, but my time is finally near
And I can feel the change in the wind right now
Nothing's in my way
And they're not gonna hold me down no more
No they're not gonna hold me down


Cause I've got faith of the heart
I'm going where my heart will take me
I've got faith to believe. I can do anything
I've got strength of the soul
And no one's gonna bend or break me
I can reach any star
I've got faith, I've got faith
Faith of the heart


I've got I've got .... I've Got Faith !!!





💟
 
So two rights ... don't make a wrong. :unsure:

Write


Both right and write are real words, but you use them in different ways.


Use right to mean correct, true, a legal entitlement, or the direction opposite of left.

Use write to mean putting words on paper or typing on a screen.





3Z0yiRq.jpeg
 
I've had some issues numerous times with staff members here & people just following me around & replying to literally EVERYTHING I say & trying to start arguments with me, so that they could turn around & give me a point or whatever for "breaking the rules" when I defend myself. It got incredibly tiring & I even didn't come on here for 6 months. I rarely even come on here like I use to anymore as it is. But I haven't left completely, because I still believe in the idea of a community like this where people can be free to be themselves & not be judged. And share wisdom & information. I've learned A LOT about medicine here.

I've also met some AMAZING people from this site. People I still call my friends today. There's great people on this site. You just gotta wait for them to find you or you find them.

I'm glad to see notsmokeymcpot on staff, cause he's a good dude! Also love people like Skorpio. Always informative, never combative or argues with anybody. There's some good staff members I liked who are unfortunately no longer with us too (Nurse Ratchet, <3 ). Mal3velont is a great dude too. I'm sure I'm forgetting many others.

Despite the issues a bunch of people use to give me, they've all laid off me now at this point (thankfully), overall, I'm still glad I joined & am still here.
 
This isn’t directed at nobody in particular but i guess i just learned to look around when somethings going on and nobody’s saying whats going on, i simply looked in a persons posting history and i found out whats going on🤣🤣,as a member i just wanted to know what up.. It’s not my business,enjoy the wet weekend everyone on the East Coast. ✌️✌️
Exactly. One could go straight to the source instead of speculating.
 
Last edited:
We all struggle. Like I said in my other post, I have no ill will toward our OP. I hope my work here can speak for itself to some extent. We are a Harm Reduction resource and we deal with addiction on the regular. I would be going against my own philosophy (this was not my immediate reaction, I had to take a minute) to judge. When we are dealing with poly-substance dependence, it´s easy for things to get misunderstood and for people to lose their cool. I still wish our OP all the happiness in the world and I´m not even fronting on that (again, it took me a minute). I know how I have felt in moments of desperation.

I was ultimately wrong for breaking the rules in this way. If I hadn´t done that, none of this would have happened. That´s how we learn often. I hope maybe down the road you will be able to see that I actually cared about you. That´s why we were talking. Like anyone else, I´m open to being friends in the future. I´m not gonna tell anyone to stop posting if they want to post, but for the good of the forums, maybe we can shake hands and move on. It´s not helping literally anyone at this point. I got nothing but love for you @canadianpeduser I hope you and your family figure it all out. I know it´s hard, but I´m not your enemy.
 
Top