• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Kicking the hydro habit

ra1ndrop

Greenlighter
There was a time when I was an opiate addict. Then I stopped. Then I started taking hydros for legitimate pain relief. I've been searching for herbal substances to treat my pain for a long time. I finally found it. It's a blend of cordaylis, red sage, black seed oil, and a few other things I cant't recall. Started taking it yesterday, and it worked. I thought ok, I can leave opiates behind now. Then the withdrawls started. I've been taking one or two hydros on nearly a daily basis for a few years. This combo helps with pain relief and physical withdrawls. Except for horrendous headaches. I'm also having issues with my mind racing to the point that I can't accomplish anything. Any ideas for combatting this? I would take more of the blend I have, but I don't have much until my reorder comes in. Found another blend with cocoa, kanna, ashwanda, and other things that are supposed to help with mood and relaxation. I plan to order this as well. Any suggestions for anything else? Right now I'm tapering down and taking neurotin as needed. I took one quarter of a ten today, and my headache left completely. My mind slowed down. Wasnt expecting serious withdrawls given my relatively low dose.

Could try Camomile and Caffine for the headaches? (Sadly it doesn't work for me. But goodluck.) Brave it through buddy. You seem strong.

There was a time when I was an opiate addict. Then I stopped. Then I started taking hydros for legitimate pain relief. I've been searching for herbal substances to treat my pain for a long time. I finally found it. It's a blend of cordaylis, red sage, black seed oil, and a few other things I cant't recall. Started taking it yesterday, and it worked. I thought ok, I can leave opiates behind now. Then the withdrawls started. I've been taking one or two hydros on nearly a daily basis for a few years. This combo helps with pain relief and physical withdrawls. Except for horrendous headaches. I'm also having issues with my mind racing to the point that I can't accomplish anything. Any ideas for combatting this? I would take more of the blend I have, but I don't have much until my reorder comes in. Found another blend with cocoa, kanna, ashwanda, and other things that are supposed to help with mood and relaxation. I plan to order this as well. Any suggestions for anything else? Right now I'm tapering down and taking neurotin as needed. I took one quarter of a ten today, and my headache left completely. My mind slowed down. Wasnt expecting serious withdrawls given my relatively low dose.

I would recommend cannabis but I kind of feel that it is a gimmie but it can help. One thing that helps me if I'm really sick are benzos to deal with anxiety and restlessness. If you can get some of those without getting a habit to them I sure would. Also i heard that something you actually mentioned, Nigella seed oil or black seed oil can really help during dts. Hope shit gets better homie!.