• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Recovery Kicking Again (Single Suboxone Strip Challenge)

Thanks Poke! I am always happy to bring a smile to someone's face especially when discussing such terrible topics as drug withdrawal =)

Sleep is well, actually. I sourced a little alprazolam and temazepam to help (I know, I know - I'll never take them long enough to go all Muhammad Ali for a week), and also caved and grabbed some subs to resume the old 0.25mg/day dosing regime, which I started today.

I might just go 0.25mg every other day, since I've been able to go without opioids for just nearly a month now without incident. This will help me with sleep too - during 2016 when I got stabilized on my 0.25mg/day maintenance/antidepressant dose, I was back to my normal 7-8 hours a night sleep pattern.

And how are all y'all doing out there? I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Ha! Just read through your whole thread and I love the Finches. Every Lil thing gonna be OK indeed.:)

I have a pair of jays that I give peanuts to every day. If my husband gets up first he doles them out but I like it when I get up first because they are really quite funny. They see the light in the kitchen come on or see movement if its already light and then they swoop down to a vine right outside the window. If I am taking too long making my coffee, one of them will start tapping on the window. I feel like the waiter with some guy yelling, "Garçon! Garçon!" =D

Dude...that is so awesome! They're like your unofficial pets!

Last edited:
Ha! Just read through your whole thread and I love the Finches. Every Lil thing gonna be OK indeed.:)

I have a pair of jays that I give peanuts to every day. If my husband gets up first he doles them out but I like it when I get up first because they are really quite funny. They see the light in the kitchen come on or see movement if its already light and then they swoop down to a vine right outside the window. If I am taking too long making my coffee, one of them will start tapping on the window. I feel like the waiter with some guy yelling, "Garçon! Garçon!" =D

SC sounds like heaven :)