Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Ketamine - Semi-experienced - The 5th Dimension

Grateful Head

Greenlighter
Ive experienced many trips before on quite a few substances. Such as LSD, Psilocybin Mushrooms, 2-c-t-2, MDMA, 5-meo-amt and so on and son on. This ketamine experience however was so intricte in my life, it had to be the second hardest trip. Besides my few journeys with Dimetheyltryptamine. I felt that I should administer the substance IM (even thoguh not a very big fan of needles) The amount taken was not measure but more or less eyed out. Poorly belived as well. I mean I was rocked out of my goured. If i would roughly put it . I would say the amount was 8 to 10 bumps of kitty. I was sitting in my room after smoking some very decent chemdog from my vape. Dubstep playing at a fairly moderate volume. I took the noodle. Held it ever so gentely placed the tip of the pin to my left bicep, slowly pressed the plunger in and wow. I am actaually feeling euphoric already. Instantely. Wow. Im not fucked up quite yet only a benign, relaxed sensation throughout my head and flowing slowly through my chest, arms, then legs. Nice. Within a minute the dissociation of my body begins to take noticing effect. After about 4 minutes. I am slowly seeping from every day life (= in so many words. Euphoria and pleasant feelings or no longer noticed due to sudden nausea. I vomit profusely for about 3 mins. Terrible nasuea. 10 mins past. I am no longer vomiting. I am also not able to move what so ever. I am holed for sure. Hallucinating crazy amounts. When eyes closed (CEV'S not at all tryptamine/phenythamine like somthing toally different, space like even) Almost like looking at the universe internally as with entheogens such as LSD is like looking through world externally. Very, very difficult too explain. Even more so than serotonegenic psychedelics. CEV's of bright neon yellow almost lime evr changing orbs. Material that looked a lot like vines growing and pulsating over my eyes. I n a repeated fashion. Very strange, yet amazing in every aspect possible. Feeling of being in several places simotaniously. Extremely confused at this point. Total loss of reality. Not knowing who I am at this point or where I am or even Why I am. There is no boundries between me and the environment. I am completely blended with it. i AM NOW VIEWING THE EARTh IN AN EXTERNEL STIMULI OF SOMTHING THAT CLEARLY IS NOT OF THE HUMAN MIND. There is several points in this voyage where I literally didnt know who I was at all. TOTAL EGO LOSS. This has to be one of the most introspective highly spiritually enlightning experience. Blew me the fuck away. Thank you all for reading. Peace n Love (= Grateful Head

I have just not at large amounts at all. Escpecially like that. My first hole, really. It was almost an anesthetic dose come to think of it it. In so many words I couldve fished out esily.

Wow, that sounds amazing. Ketamine is definately something I'm keen to try.

Thanks for the report

That sounds like a good time, a scale is a good investment, for me the difference between holing and not is about 5-10mgs, so its tricky without a scale.

It reminds me alot of when my two friends and I did it for the first time, my friend kept saying "whats my name? why am I?" and when I would tell him his name, he would burst out laughing, saying "thats not me!"

I found laying down helps immensely with the nausea too, especially on the come down

^I never used a scale with ket. Eyeing becomes very easy after a few experiences. Eyeing 100mg at a time is not too difficult, IME.