• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin ketamine for heroin wd

bomber

Bluelighter
So im heavily dependent on heroin. for multiple years I'm taking large amounts of it always making sure i have access to as much as i need, so as a result my body can't faction with out it.
for almost a year now I've been trying to gradually reduce my amounts to 0 by aiming to only take as much as i need to not suffer and occasionally less when i have the will power. but i didn't have the self control to pull it off and i was getting desper.
suboxone wouldn't do it for me and i didn't have reliable access to methadone so i didn't see any options.
then my source sold me this shitty mix for heroin. it resembles brown heroin visualy but to cut to the point , it's cut with a very strong sedative.
it does make me fill euphoric and drawsy but overall i dislike it, mostly because it makes my Breath hella short to the point i noticed my self forgetting to breath for multiple seconds and i also find the numbness and coolness annoying. well if it isn't ketamine it's something that resembles it a lot.
the thing is while this is unpleasant it does cover the heroin wds. maybe i can use this as my bridge to stop? given that i dislike it it will help with my self control issues and since the anesthetic covers my need for heroin it may help reduce my dependance.
does that sound like a plan or am i missing something? anyone tried something like this?

Yeah, ketamine and variants don't shorten your breath, I've been using lots of dissociatives together with opiates and never got physical problems. Ketamine is however of help to reduce tolerance to opioids, just problem is that it's so short lasting and one woukd probably have to binge on it to see a relevant drop in tolerance.

It’s not ketamine. It’s very like xylazine. It’s hard to say if this drug can help you bridge the gap, it sounds potentially dangerous too.

I always tell people this but if you’ve only tried generic Suboxone, you should give brand name a try. I don’t get any relief from any of the generics only brand name.

If not that, find a methadone clinic there’s gotta be some near you unless you live rural.

-GC