• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Ketamine cut with sodium bicarbonate

It is easy to obtain vials in NL/BE over the internet... Sure you could be scammed but not for much. And it is a lot safer to inject.

Also I doubt it is illegal. Here in Holland it's not at least.

It is easy to obtain vials in NL/BE over the internet... Sure you could be scammed but not for much. And it is a lot safer to inject.

Also I doubt it is illegal. Here in Holland it's not at least.

Not exactly true, it's illegal considering pharmaceutics laws but they don't really enforce those laws very well, for personal use quantities they probably confiscate your stuff and give you a warning. Authorities have admitted they don't have the manpower to worry about little fishes with pharms. So in that sense it's only condoned by default but still, good enough!

The major difference with other countries is not the law but how they are enforced. I may know a few countries that kick your sorry ass for pharms. Thailand seems weird though, you can get capitol punishment for dope but I think local pharmacies sells knockoff valiums. And some might throw some shrooms on your pizza. :')

Anyway back to the K, yes that neutralizing bit is only to show that in theory it would limit problems with toxic alkalosis but as is suggested it is not a good idea to inject a whole lot of salts.

You are right to decide to try and separate the bicarb, but I also agree that it's hardly worth it at these quantities. Get vials, or a new source, or if not too expensive purify a whole lot of it at once and be done with it for a while.

@Solipsis

Correct me if I'm wrong but the pharm law (geneesmiddelenwet) only regulates commercial traffic. As long as your purchasing for own use and NOT for reselling your even legally safe. Even without considering the priority for an unscheduled drug.

I remember cooking down vials because injecting was a no-no for me.. I think it even contained NaCl, what a waste!! :D

@Solipsis

Correct me if I'm wrong but the pharm law (geneesmiddelenwet) only regulates commercial traffic. As long as your purchasing for own use and NOT for reselling your even legally safe. Even without considering the priority for an unscheduled drug.

I remember cooking down vials because injecting was a no-no for me.. I think it even contained NaCl, what a waste!! :D

Hmm its the strangest thing, there are certainly pharms that are illegal to possess without a prescription, just read Opium List II:

NSFW:
List II
It is a prohibited drug as defined in the List II accompanying this Act or designated pursuant to Article 3a, fifth paragraph:
A. Inside or outside the territory of the Netherlands;
B. To grow, prepare, edit, process, sell, deliver, provide or transport;
C. To possess;
D. To manufacture.
allobarbital
alprazolam
amobarbital
amfepramone
aminorex
barbital
benz feta mine
Bromazepam
brotizolam
buprenorphine
butalbital
butobarbital 2-bromo-4-(o-chlorophenyl)-9-methyl-6H-thieno [3,2-f]-s-triazolo [4,3-a] [1,4] diazepine
camazepam
cathine
chlordiazepoxide
clobazam
clonazepam
clorazepate
clotiazepam
cloxazolam
cyclobarbital
delorazepam
diazepam
estazolam
ethchlorvynol
ethinamaat
ethylloflazepaat
ethyl amphetamine
fencamfamine
phendimetrazine
phenobarbital
fenproporex
phentermine
fludiazepam
flunitrazepam
flurazepam
gluthethimide
halazepam
haloxazolam
hashish a normal solid mixture of the separated resin obtained from plants of the genus Cannabis (hemp) with plant elements of these plants
every part of the hemp plant of the genus Cannabis (hemp), which the resin has not been removed, except the seeds
GHB, 4-hydroxybutyric
ketazolam
lefetamine
loprazolam
lorazepam
Lormetazepam
Mazindol
medazepam
mefenorex
meprobamate
mesocarb
methylfenobarbital
methyprylon
midazolam
nimetazepam
nitrazepam
nordazepam
oxazepam
oxazolam
pemoline
pentazocine
pentobarbital
pinazepam
pipradrol
prazepam
pyrovaleron
secbutabarbital
temazepam
tetrazepam
triazolam
vinylbital
zolpidem

But ketamine is not on here! Apparently it is not regulated and authorities will only act if there is heavy or 'significant' dealing going on.

Anyway this is all irrelevant to the OP since Belgium is another country:

Ketamine is a product that is both lawful and unlawful market occurs.
Legally it can only be obtained on prescription and is only used in hospitals and vets.
Ketamine is in Belgium under the law on narcotics and illegal when not prescribed.

http://www.partywise.be/drug8_body.htm >> translated

Hi all

I have recently gotten my hands on some K that I know has been cut with sodium bicarb and is probably less than 50% pure. (I know for a fact that the cutting agent is sodium bicarbonate so identifying the cut is not the problem)

I know that for snorting purposes this isn't really a problem as it's a fairly benign cutting agent, I'll just have to snort more.

Problem is though, I have abandoned the snorting of ketamine a few months ago in favor of the IM (and sometimes IV) route of administration as I find the high a lot cleaner and enjoyable.

Now for my question: is it safe to inject this mixture of ketamine and sodium bicarbonate, IM as well as IV. (keep in mind that I have quite a tolerance to dissociatives so a 250mg IM shot of pure ketamine is probably what I'd use for a nice Khole session) So I'd be injecting the same amount of the sodium bicarb at the same time. Is this safe?

And if it's not, are there any ways to purify the ketamine so I can inject it IM and IV without worries?

Thanks in advance
Peace & Love

Hi there
I can help u. send me a mail [email protected]

Why not purchase liquid Ketamine, its easy to access it's purity when its liquid

why not get Liquid Ketamine instead, which is very much easier to access its purity using a test kit