View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Ketamine Cream

Jamesass671

Greenlighter
So I have this ketamine cream that says "C1F plus Ketamine 10% with HA 0.5%. Now I've found a trip report on it then did it myself as advised in the trip report, but I still have some questions. I haven't found anything on C1F or HA 0.5. I thought I found something, but it was CIF instead of C1F. Can anyone explain what C1F is? I'm assuming the cream was compounded at the pharmacy, but I don't know. Another question is whether I can gel cap this stuff. I can parachute it, but it leaks and seeps, so I was wondering if gel capping would work as well, and if there are gel caps big enough to contain a good dose of this cream.

For a start, ketamine isnt very effective taken orally so it would definitely be a waste of time trying to eat it. No idea how you would separate the ketamine from the cream though, good luck.

For a start, ketamine isnt very effective taken orally so it would definitely be a waste of time trying to eat it. No idea how you would separate the ketamine from the cream though, good luck.

oral ketamine is a perfectly fine route. It may not be as strong but it lasts longer. Many people prefer it.

As far as im aware the dose needed is far bigger than that of a nasal route. Its also metabolised into nor-ketamine which isnt as good. Have you any info on dosage for oral ket? if it really does have a decent effect id be interested for my poor nose's sake.

Oral ketamine works fine - long, slow come-up but seems to last longer.

I would be very careful with that until you find out EXACTLY what those other chemicals are. Most likely HA is Haldol. Google what you just asked and you'll find a PDF with popular combinations that they compound with K.