• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Misc Ketamine Compound Cream?

FutureReference

Bluelighter
I was prescribed Ketamine Compound Cream for a long time and was wondering if there is any possible extraction process? I know it includes diclofenac and other ingredients but have had limited success with it managing my pain

Yea there using ketamine for alot more now days.While I was in the hospital a while back they put on an Ketamine IV drip for pain management.That stuffs awesome.Why are you prescribed this cream?

Yea there using ketamine for alot more now days.While I was in the hospital a while back they put on an Ketamine IV drip for pain management.That stuffs awesome.Why are you prescribed this cream?

For chronic pain in the area I was shot but it never fully helped. It includes diclofenac but my insurance didn't cover any of it and the separate bottle of diclofenac was $300 monthly. The Ketamine compound cream was only $50. It is only transdermal as it is a cream and I have never had luck with anything transdermal. Even Butrans and Fentanyl gave me zero relief. Was just hoping there was a way to extract the active ingredient safely

Unless youre handy at column chromatography its not going to happen.

Ive heard of people using topical ketamine creams rectally with slight success, but not sure thats a good idea if its compounded with diclofenac (in fact im not sure if its a good idea even if it wasnt compounded with diclofenac).

Ive heard of people using topical ketamine creams rectally with slight success, but not sure thats a good idea if its compounded with diclofenac (in fact im not sure if its a good idea even if it wasnt compounded with diclofenac).

Is diclofenac as good for pain as they say? My insurance won't cover the damn cream I hate it

Is diclofenac as good for pain as they say? My insurance won't cover the damn cream I hate it

Diclofenac can be pretty effective depending on the indication its prescribed for.

I think i miss understood -- it seems your cream doesn't contain diclofenac.

In that case you probably could plug it. Ive heard of people doing it to some effect and don't recall there being any significant negative reaction. It all depends on the concentration.

Diclofenac is an NSAID which is usually moderately-highly effective for being in the NSAID class. However, it is possible to get the same relief from ibuprofen, ketoprofen, naproxen, mefenamic acid, aspirin, indomethacin, ketorolac, etodolac, meloxicam, nabumetone, etc.

Last edited:

Yes I get ketamine cream prescribed to me and yes rectally will fuck uou all the way up!! I can rub six or seven squirts on me and it not hit me like a half a squirt up my ass! I wish there was a way to extract it I get the strongest cream available! I get the 10% ketamine along with gabapentin in it too!

I was prescribed Ketamine Compound Cream for a long time and was wondering if there is any possible extraction process? I know it includes diclofenac and other ingredients but have had limited success with it managing my pain
Yes I get ketamine cream prescribed to me and yes rectally will fuck uou all the way up!! I can rub six or seven squirts on me and it not hit me like a half a squirt up my ass! I wish there was a way to extract it I get the strongest cream available! I get the 10% ketamine along with gabapentin in it too!
I take intranasal ketamine from a compounding pharmacy. It’s amazing but more would be even more amazing (I know from taking unauthorized amounts). What condition was your cream supplied to treat?

I take intranasal ketamine from a compounding pharmacy. It’s amazing but more would be even more amazing (I know from taking unauthorized amounts). What condition was your cream supplied to treat?
Arthritis in my foot. I have all kinds I get ninety squirts every 12 days and less than one squirt will tear u up!! What do u get the intranasal for?