Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Ketamine Appreciation thread

Pharaoh Sphinx said:
ketamine's aight but its smalltime

represent PCP

ketamine to PCP is as a sober man is to a man high on PCP, cocaine, and highly androgenic steroids

PCP just has too much 'wakey, wakey' headfuck about it (& goes on too long). The saving grace of ket is that it has sedative properties, so it's not as much of a brain strain. PCP may have uses, but none of them involve me!

When I discovered PCP, I stopped using Ketamine. Ok well that's probably a lie, but I kept injections down to a once every other week schedule.

Also, I like the sedative properties of Ketamine, but hate the way they make me feel the next day. Absolutely hate it. Makes me feel bad, low self esteem depressed regrettingly bad.

PCP does have sedative properties as well, especially at higher doses, but I love the afterglow I get the following days. Might be some DAT inhibition that lasts longer than the NMDA antagonistic properties and sedating/opioid.activity. I tend to have the most insane ego boost along with extreme euphoria.

Now people might argue you cannot hole of PCP, but I've definitely gotten to a point at which I was completely cut off from reality. The mental imagery/dreams were much more stable than with ketamine. When I would visit all kinds of different bizarre places on ketamine, I'd basically stay in the same setting for hours on a large dose of PCP. I should add that the one time I did succeed hitting the all of dust (or whatever you wanna call it) I combined it with 2mg of oral DOC and smoked a dose that was much higher than anything I would have usually remembered. :D

crOOk

I had my first Ketamine experience today. And im glad that the guy who passed me a line not telling me what it was did what he did.

It's a unique experience and i found it funny. A now MUST HAVE for every weekend when coming down off the pills.

I was always skeptical about ketamine, but let me tell you, at least try it its an experience you wont forget.

I had my first line the other day aswell, and I have to say it was quite an experience. However, this morning (I did the line on Saturday) I had a well sore throat, and although thats gone I've now got massive earache in my right ear.

Is this normal? How long will it roughly last?

@Brownz
This site is supposed to be about harm reduction, not about convincing other people to do severely addictive drugs that are able to wreak havoc on your mind... Oh and before I forget, there's an edit function for every post.

crOOk

^ It's all that lovely ketamine that's causing it.

That sweet, sweet, ketamine....

*drool*

95538666_2c2d558495_m.jpg

crOOk said:
@Brownz
This site is supposed to be about harm reduction, not about convincing other people to do severely addictive drugs that are able to wreak havoc on your mind... Oh and before I forget, there's an edit function for every post.

crOOk

And like people dont take drugs on here? lol.

99% of people on here take drugs, I'm just telling people that its worth the experience.

And like some fucker is going to read my post and go, oh that brownz dude says ketamine is good so lets all take it and get addicted and die.

TheSpade said:
Did I mention Ketamine sucks? :p
Yes, you did mention that your drug-taking ability sucks. About a gajillion times. We get it. :p :D

Well I did mushies once n they were good but I've only done them the once so can't really be sure. Off to Amsterdam in October, so i'll try them again.

As a bit of an update, I feel like I've got the flu today. Reckon this could be to do with the K, due to me cutting a daily weed habit recently or just coincidence? I hope it goes before Global. :(

crOOk said:
@Brownz

crOOk

What are you on about? This is called the Ketamine Appreciation Thread...

Here's a few tips I've learn't recently

*Don't do K and then try and negotiate your pay for a job someone is offering to you. Really bad idea.

*NEVER ever talk to a devout Christian whilst on K.

*Don't bother trying to adjust your CV, it's really not going to happen.

*Probably best not to give your friend a bump when he has to ride from one side of the city to another.

Now please tell me WTF I'm meant to be doing again?