• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Ketamine Appreciation thread

Aye he's a good lad really. I was so fuckd I thought Id be fine but i wish i'd made sure I had a piss before snorting the K. That seemed to be the bain of all my problems.

^That's the thing isn't it?. The fact that you get one bad thought in your head that it totally fucks you up :(

Thats why me and trippy drugs don't go particualrly well because I always think negative effects. I suck. :(

TheSpade said:
It fuckin scares me, haven't had the bottle to try out such a big dose since and pretty much went off Ket about as quickly as I was "on it".

Honestly, my ears have never taken such a verbal battering before :(

I challenge you to take a full whack right up your nose without any hesitation and come back and tell me you didn't enjoy it!

Like i said, it isn't a "dancing around laughing and dancing to the music" kind of drug, it's more like a "lie down, listen to music and shoot off somewhere else" effect which is great fun in its own right!

Nah the whole lie down and shoot off to somewhere else thing scares me. Not for me. Give me some Es any day. ;)

Take out the papers and the trash
Or you don't get no spendin' cash
If you don't scrub that kitchen floor
You ain't gonna rock and roll no more
Yakety yak (don't talk back)

Haha what a song. That's in Stand By Me!

Seems to be a Stand By Me theme running through BL this week.

Call my baby lollipop
Tell ye why
His kiss is sweeter than an apple pie
And when he does his shaky rockin dance
Man, I havint got a chance !!

ketamine's aight but its smalltime

represent PCP

ketamine to PCP is as a sober man is to a man high on PCP, cocaine, and highly androgenic steroids

Pharaoh Sphinx said:
ketamine's aight but its smalltime

represent PCP

ketamine to PCP is as a sober man is to a man high on PCP, cocaine, and highly androgenic steroids

RAMACHAKRA?