• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Ketamine and opiates?

Thank you for the advice I am on Benzos and a 25MCG Fentanyl Patch right now plus some break through pain meds all at way lower doses than before they recommended I try Methadone mother fuckers off-topic though now lol so I will do that since my risk is much higher to... my Girlfriend is on Methadone 90MG Methadone after weaning down from the Maximum my area in Canada will allow from 120MG but she refuses to wean down any further because she is afraid but I told her if she went slower than she did this time around it won't be nearly as bad slower the less severe P.A.W.S. will be and the acute Withdrawal Symptoms.

I just found this Article but I find it hard to belive a "Small Amount of Alcohol" killed her but than again small person who ingest 200MG of Ketamine which probably was cut a bit without a tolerance is going to put you in a deep ass K-Hole so. Have Opioids literally ruined Me and my Girlfriend ever being able to try ketamine recreationally. I got P.T.S.D. and I was hoping this would help a bit but I can't even try and I wanted to try Recreational Doses this is like being told I can never ever get to experience Sex since I fucking LOVED 3RD Plateau Dextromethorphan trips before my Back Pain caused Me to go on Pain Meds and then I never thought about Recreational Drug Use since I had no reason to Live or friends I wanted to do it with.

It wasn't until I met a Woman in the exact same situation as Me and we totally understood each others problems and had no judgement against either one of us. I could MAYBE wean off the Opioids just LONG enough to roll like getting past the acute withdrawal part and hopefully get her to wean down from the Methadone completely or as low of a Dose as possible but I am on fucking Benzodiazepines and I can't see myself being able to wean off them long enough not have my Clonazepam and Flurazepam effect the Ketamines Respiratory breathing depression problems so is it possible to say use a lower dose of my Benzos that day just enough to stop Withdrawal but not enough to get effects would that make a difference at all or if I got a tolerance to the same Dose of Benzodiazepines daily which I find using extra Clonazepam once a week is only way it actually helps Me socialize with people otherwise I am hermit shut in since they have no effect from daily use and tolerance to them. I also read that high Dose Methadone is hard for Naloxone to knock off the Receptors similar to how Fentanyl is strongly binded to the Receptors so would that not mean it could still lead to an Ambulance being called since Naloxone does not always work by itself.

Last edited:
Thank you for the advice I am on Benzos and a 25MCG Fentanyl Patch right now plus some break through pain meds all at way lower doses than before they recommended I try Methadone mother fuckers off-topic though now lol so I will do that since my risk is much higher to... my Girlfriend is on Methadone 90MG Methadone after weaning down from the Maximum my area in Canada will allow from 120MG but she refuses to wean down any further because she is afraid but I told her if she went slower than she did this time around it won't be nearly as bad slower the less severe P.A.W.S. will be and the acute Withdrawal Symptoms.

I just found this Article but I find it hard to belive a "Small Amount of Alcohol" killed her but than again small person who ingest 200MG of Ketamine which probably was cut a bit without a tolerance is going to put you in a deep ass K-Hole so. Have Opioids literally ruined Me and my Girlfriend ever being able to try ketamine recreationally. I got P.T.S.D. and I was hoping this would help a bit but I can't even try and I wanted to try Recreational Doses this is like being told I can never ever get to experience Sex since I fucking LOVED 3RD Plateau Dextromethorphan trips before my Back Pain caused Me to go on Pain Meds and then I never thought about Recreational Drug Use since I had no reason to Live or friends I wanted to do it with.

It wasn't until I met a Woman in the exact same situation as Me and we totally understood each others problems and had no judgement against either one of us.

Ya Benzos+Fentanyl+Ketamine is a really risky combo. Avoid by all means.
If you need to have the Ket, let the benzos clear your system as much as you can, I'd say 2 half lifes minimum.

What you mean 2 half Lives? For Clonazepam how long would that be exactly? Sorry if that's a stupid question, I am determined to experience it so I will literally go through 7 Days or more of acute Withdrawal and pain just to fucking experience it as safely as possible and with Clonazepam after 2 half Lives would that make Me go into Withdrawal since it would suck to be in Benzo Withdrawal on Ketamine I can only imagine. I would make my own thread but I figured I would tag along in this thread since it is essentially about the same subject matter but I don't want to hi-jack anyone's Thread so if this is out of line please let Me know and I will make my own Thread okay Mods thank you all for the advice and help.

I would be fucking dead right now if it was not for bluelight so that's nuff said but I still need more info like I said I am fucking DETERMINED beyond all BELIEF to try Ketamine recreationally I just never could get it till now I wish I fucking got to use it at least once as a kid or some for fuck sakes fuck Opioids and ESPECIALLY BENZOS!

What you mean 2 half Lives? For Clonazepam how long would that be exactly? Sorry if that's a stupid question, I am determined to experience it so I will literally go through 7 Days or more of acute Withdrawal and pain just to fucking experience it as safely as possible and with Clonazepam after 2 half Lives would that make Me go into Withdrawal since it would suck to be in Benzo Withdrawal on Ketamine I can only imagine. I would make my own thread but I figured I would tag along in this thread since it is essentially about the same subject matter but I don't want to hi-jack anyone's Thread so if this is out of line please let Me know and I will make my own Thread okay Mods thank you all for the advice and help.

I would be fucking dead right now if it was not for bluelight so that's nuff said but I still need more info like I said I am fucking DETERMINED beyond all BELIEF to try Ketamine recreationally I just never could get it till now I wish I fucking got to use it at least once as a kid or some for fuck sakes fuck Opioids and ESPECIALLY BENZOS!

It seems that you should go without Clonazepam for about 40 hours.
Does that sounds crazy to you?

I love some methadone with my K but fent is somewhat more dangerous, i couldn't reccomend high doses of either with this

I have a Vial of Ketamine and if I wanted to store it and keep for a long time cause I am not sure if drying it out and then storing would be the better option? When you dry out the Vial of Ketamine Liquid will it loose any potency and should I be asking in a different thread? Thank You.