View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Ketamine after DXM "trip limit"

Pharmakeia

Greenlighter
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]I took dxm for about 9 years total. The last 7 years were heavy (at least 4 times a week with the last 3 years being literally daily after work). Somewhere in the last 3 years I hit the "trip limit" where it was nearly impossible to break through the 2nd plateau no matter the dose. I continued to use though and was undoubtedly addicted as it negatively affected every part of my life.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]So I've been off dxm completely for about 8 months ago. Heard about ketamine being quicker and without after effects so I obtained some of it. My question is what a good starting dose is, and do you think there will be a heavy cross tolerance due to me hitting the dxm trip limit since both drugs are nmda receptor antagonists? Also, any tips on preventing ketamine addiction?

*i hope this is the right category. I didn't see dissociatives so I posted in psychedelics.*[/FONT][/FONT]

Thanks for the tip! I started with a low dose over the weekend (a small line around 45mg) and enjoyed it a lot! I'm going to give it a go with higher amounts in a couple weeks to possibly experiment with the khole.