• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc ketamine 300mg nasal. disappointing experience.

Cami187

Bluelighter
Rite I just want to put a little background info in this before I say what's happened so here goes.

I feel sometimes drugs just don't react with me properly I'm not sure if it's cause I have ADHD or if it just my body chemistry I don't know some drugs just don't effect me in the same ways other people report.

I'm 24 id say I lead an average lifestyle I hold down a job and have 2 kids. I'm not heavily into drugs but very keen to experiment. I've only experience with 4mmc, cannabis, amphetamine, cocaine and a small amount of benzoate use so nothing trippy.

I bought ketamine from a darknet source who had good reviews for his products so was happy in the knowledge I had the real deal. I have researched for roughly about a month on erowid and trip reports on various forums pros and cons so I was ready to let me self in for some fun.

I started very small with a mg scale I snotlrthed 10mg every 10 mins I would snort another 10mg to see how it was and obviously if it wasn't what I'd like to do I'd stop. An hour went past and 60mg up the nose and I felt a bit drunk but nothing I'd read about on forums. I stood up and walked about no feeling sick no patterns music sounded the same the room was dark with just the TV on.

On my quest to feel the ket I thought right let's try 50mg this time so 50mg up the nose 10 mins later I still feel the same a bit drunk like I'd had a few beers but more of a clear head again another 10mg just in case it was to hit me all at once. After another half hour I became a bit frustrated and did 100mg and you guessed it no change no effect just same old feeling drunk could still walk talk roll a spliff everything. I'd only bought a 300mg sample so at this point I stopped weighing and just snorted the rest of the bag in lines.

Went to bed a bit off balance and very disappointed unsure weather to try and obtain some from a different source or just not bother at all has anyone else had a similar time doing ketamine. Do you think I just had bunk product or maybe it's just me. Thanks for taking the time to read this and if I've posted in the wrong section my apologies.

Nasal doses are highly unlinear next to oral and IM doses. The effects are quite different at low doses. A low dose nasally will be short and much different from a comparable oral dose.

One method described with nasal use is to insufflate (snort) 25 mg in each nostril, wait 5 minutes and repeat until desired dosage is reached.

Ketamine is often used in 'bumps' or small amounts of the powder insufflated from either a specialized micro-spoon, a specialized 'bullet', or eyeballed small piles. Bumps from bullets are commonly 30-50 mg, although their size varies by size of spoon, make of bullet, and individual. Users should be extremely careful when using a new method of sizing bumps.

From Erowid.

I think you did too little spaced out over too much time. Especially since you did it nasally. The recommended recreational experience starts with 50 mg to start with with an increase of an additional 50 mg every 5 minutes. So you were WAY off. And by the time you started doing heavy doses your body was already tolerant. Try following this method next time.

Cheers for that mate. I did read something about that but being the cautious person I am and not wanting a bad experience as this is the first drug I've taken of its kind was maybe a bit too hesitant.

I have only ever used ketamine once, and all it did was give me the most restful sleep imaginable and I had these crazy vivid lucid dreams. But other than that I didn't see much recreational use for it. I mean it was cool, but not addictive or anything.

Yeh I took a benzoate to get some sleep as I could tell I wasn't tired. What drugs do you enjoy ?

Yeh I took a benzoate to get some sleep as I could tell I wasn't tired. What drugs do you enjoy ?

lol none any more. I am clean now. I am on subutex for chronic pain and the fact that I know I would get addicted to anything. And I am tapering off valium. All perscription medication. I have been clean for just over a year. No illegal drugs, no alcohol, no parties/bars/etc...

That said I use to party, too much. I was always a big opiate fan or any downer really. Turns out I was really just self-medicating, but after I joined the Army I came out with a lot of injuries both mental and physical. So it is a struggle every day to stay clean but having been through rehab and going to AA/NA and posting here it gets easier.