• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Keeping Kratom Tolerance At Bay

MoreFeens4Morphine

Bluelighter
I'm thinking of getting back into Kratom but using minimal doses for productivity reasons. I'm honestly an incredibly lazy unmotivated person without some kind of drug in my system and as much as I'd like to get some MPH or D-AMP I can't :(

When I use to do Kratom to get more of an opiate-esque buzz my tolerance got out of control very quickly albeit I was using daily, within a few months I was using crazy extracts. Now I'm aware kratom is related to the coffee tree and it just so happens they affect some opiod receptors. So since that is the case, I assume DXM would not keep tolerance down like it has successfully for my PST habit. I read that magnesium would help and was curious if anyone can attest to that or if they have any other methods I could try. Please don't tell me to just not use frequently. My body chemistry is one that develops tolerances to any drug at a more exponential rate than others and almost never goes back to baseline.

Thanks for any help in advance fellas!

Cannot offer advice related to magnesium, dxm, memantine etc... Maybe someone else can.

Avoid Kratom extracts this time around. They raise tolerance incredibly fast.

Dxm works for tolerance and also potentiates ur dose when taken 1 hour before. (30-45mg)

Take magnesium before bed and dxm in the morning or 1hr before ur dose

I've taken kratom for years daily, at least an ounce of Bali a day in at least 2 doses
~14g doses

I can attest that DXM lowers tolerance and boosts the high.
I take magnesium citrate every morning, haven't noticed a difference other than better overall health.

I took kratom every day multiple times a day for months. I just quit. Withdrawals weren't as bad as I expected. The peak is over now too. Worst that would happen is I'd get weird chills, wake up multiple times a night covered in sweat, or sometimes I'd just be in a bad mood. Today is the First day without any noticeable withdrawals so I think its passed. Usually the withdrawals come and go within the first three days. Anyway enough about that. To keep your tolerance at bay, pick a dose and stick with that dose no matter what. I experimented around and found a t-spoon of fine micronized powder was my sweet spot. I did that three to five times a day. Its when you start shoveling multiple spoons of powder down at once you start having tolerance problems. Good luck.

Thanks for the response guys! I'll give the DXM ago after I get my next order. So I assume Maeng Da would be the best strain for productivity purposes?