Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Kapanol administration?

psy-benziablo

Greenlighter
Kapanol 10mg morphine CR
From what I understand, kapanol contains little pallets in the capsule, difficult and lest effective to snort.
I was wondering which route of admin would give the best BA and easiest to do,
I was thinking of crush the palettes in a mortar n pestle (but i often lose some of the drug)
From memory 1st phase metabolism is pretty significant,
I'd be up for IV but never done IV
Any suggestions!

Sorry wasn't sure where to post this

Last edited:
Ok now im guessing our probably not going to be up for this because most people who arent right into their drugs arent open to the idea of this at first but I gaurantee you if you are willing to try this you will be thanking me as its the best way of administering drugs apart from IV in my opinion. Of course I am talking about plugging or rectal administration, in short sticking it up your bum.

Crush the little balls which is bloody hard to do, ive been IV'ing the 100mg ones and it is very nerve wracking and time consuming getting them all crushed. Ive never seen a 10mg one before so im not sure if theyre just the same. Are you sure its 10mg and not 100mg? I use a big spoon, empty the cap into the big spoon and use a teaspoon on top to the crush the balls in between. Then add warm water, mix well and draw up(with a cotton then a micron filter if you intend on injecting of course). Im sure you can find adequate info on here on plugging drugs, I dont feel like explaining it for the umpteenth time :p

If you dont want to IV or plug them(or take them orally which I highly advise against due to extremely poor BA) then I have no idea what you can do, sorry :/

They come in 10mg, 20mg, 50mg, 100mg http://www.betterhealth.vic.gov.au/bhcv2/bhcmed.nsf/pages/gwckapan/$File/gwckapan.pdf definitely make sure you know what you've got! Overdosing is social death darling..