• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Kanna

Jungo871

Bluelighter
Anyone have any experience with this stuff? I tried it once and didn't get much from it, although others have said it has powerful antidepressant like effects. I snorted it and I don't like snorting plant matter any experience with it? Could be a good alternative to all these other health supplements which imo are shit mainly because I am used to chemical drugs

I only have experiences with extract, that one has a distinct smell but is easy to snort and completely absorbed by the nasal tissue. It indeed is a decent SSRI which is good for getting over serotonergic withdrawal, brain zaps and all the nasty stuff.

It doesn't have much effects on its own, some slight relaxation, very little warmth and some anxiolysis but would say it's more than plain placebo and certainly more active than the usual valerian etc, I feel nothing of all from a whole bottle of that. They say half life is 4-6h but it feels like only half of that and I am currently redosing every 30mins or so, this way it blends nicely with kratom and adds a serotonergic component to that.

Also on the bottle it states to snort 15-25mg but I've done probably more than 250mg just today so it is pretty safe, maybe slight headache but no real side effects so far, yet also pretty mild and by far no 'MDMA-like' or 'hallucinogen' as the smart shops advertise.