• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Kanna dose

femaletrouble

Bluelighter
I've just received a 10g pack of kanna extract 200/1 I been browsing differ forum threads regarding dosing an it seen effective at doses as low as 50mg how do I know if I've got 50ng would just dipping my little finger in the powder be anywhere near 50mg any help on this would be greatly appreciated thanks

Last edited:
For things in the mg range you pretty much just need a scale, you won't know for sure otherwise. A decent mg scale doesn't even have to cost much nowadays, those cheap ones are usually pretty accurate, enough to be able to weigh out a kanna extract with anyways.

Kanna extract is easy to eyeball, it has an absolutely huge dosage window. On my bottle with unknown strength they recommend 15-25mg but I didn't feel much (as expected from a SSRI though, when dosed acutely they lead to an increase in serotonin concentration but also immediate tachyphylaxis from autoreceptors being hit - imo the description of it being MDMA-like and hallucinogen is pure marketing but also I have a hefty serotonin tolerance acquired from prolonged antidepressant use) ... so I re-dosed. Again. And again.

There are no adverse effects to speak of and if you find the spot it's subtle but nice. A relaxing stimulation, slight anxiolysis and a light boost in confidence. Internet says the half life is 4-6 hours but it feels like an almost instant peak and fades off after some 15-45mins. Can lead to compulsive redose in higher doses, have yet to check out if there's a comedown - I notice slight increase in anxiety and tension after that time but I have generalized anxiety as well as I'm on venlafaxine - which isn't recommended to mix but this one here is mild.

Oh, kanna is good to overcome SSRI withdrawal, did this before and it worked but remember too that I was redosing often and plenty, went through a gram in a few days.

This is fucked up. I'm literally redosing now every 20mins or so, get a slight rush, then comedown and headache, redose, again.