• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

K lets get real

sonicwhite

Bluelighter
In the Scriptures that there is a series of Trumpets. After the seven seals are cracked open. When the train derailment I thought it was a tactical nuke. Well the fifth seal Jesus cracks it. Apollos is commanding with the keys to the abyss and let's what look like locust. But have teeth like lions. They are told touch nothing green just torment those for five months. They'll desire to die but it will avail them anyone who doesn't have God's signature on your foreheads. They cursed God. The Tribulation the Great One is actually hardening up ppl. If hell could be open man would choose sin over the Maker. The Fifth seal always has intrigued me. When the Train derailment happen all those chemicals got into the water stream. What if it morphs it into the fifth seal. I think the Chinese meant that as a tactical nuke. News won't say anything. Biden doing good where not freaking out like Trump. The ploom looked like a nuke.

In 05 I was struck by God with the mind of a genius. I just didn't know it until recently. Cuz the way I'm calculated. There's no move I haven't already thought of I'm bringing the whole infected judicial system down. 20 cops vs one who has His Father on His Right Side.

OK my correction. The fifth seal is when thecstar goes into thr Abyss and when he opened smoke like the smoke of a great furnace covered thr sky. The locust came out that where hideous. Thr Angel said who are these in white robes. John said you know. These are that came out of the Great Tribulation who washed their robes in the blood of the Lamb. The perfect example that the Church will be slaughtered.

OMG I LOVE THE BIBLE SUCH AN EPIC COLLECTION OF DESERT THINGS 2000 YEARS AGO WRITTEN IN DESERT LANGUAGES FOR DESERT PEOPLES BY DESERT PEOPLE IM GOING TO BASE MY ENTIRE CIVILIZATION AROUND THIS DESERT CULTURE AND GIVE MY CHILDREN NAMES OF DESERT PROPHETS AND WHEN I DEVELOP PSYCHOSIS FROM DISSO USE IM GOING TO PRETEND TO BE A REINCARNATION OF THE DESERT MESSIAH AND EVERYTIME I SEE THE NUMBERS 33 OR 77 IM GOING TO MAKE SOME CONNECTION TO THE DESERT BOOK OF THE DESERT REVELATIONS DETAILING THE DESERT APOCALYPSE I LOVE THE MIDDLE EAST AND HAVE NO CULTURE OF MY OWN AND EVERYTHING IN MY LIFE REVOLVES AROUND THE FUCKING DESERT

They had more wisdom then all science in the world. Do they still live in the desert. They are highly favored because of the Swore to Abraham. When crap hits the fan it's man for each his own. I can't stand second amendment Christians who are so hypocritical. We are to lay our lives down. I ask you one favor. Say deny My Lord. Radical change is what Christians need. Look at the rapture happy ppl on the COVID speed bump. Go get toilet paper. God laughs from above at their calamity. Now He's turning the heat up. Putin will proĺy use a nuke but He will be hung. I guess he's old and wants to leave a legacy. That's not the way to be put down in History. I will be the 1st to admit I'm greedy with my soul winning cuz the reward is well worth it.

Sure did. We don't nearly have the freedom they did. We have compiled a whole bunch of problems and my guess is God is going to nuke everything cuz I see no hope for man. It's been going down when the Beatles came out. But what will man do. They'll be blind by the light. Their blood will be as dust. Talk about fine tuning. God made man make the very weapons that will destroy us. That's why Paul said Sodom and Gomorrah where examples to what will happen to the ungodly and wicked.

I take insults w gladness. I take punishment w singing. I'm counted worthy to suffer for His Name. Pilate said I have the power to release you. Jesus said you have no power but what is given to you by My Father. One of the most Sovereign statements ever.

Sure did. We don't nearly have the freedom they did.
Ah yes, let's go back 2000 years ago to the days where the life expectancy was 35 years, slavery was widespread, and the masses were uneducated. Surely our ancestors had much more "freedom" and "wisdom" than we do today, whatever that means to you...

Imagine how many lives Jesus could have saved if He simply told people to wash their hands.

Actually Jesus's brother (or perhaps his cousin) James did say it, "Cleanse your hands ye sinners and purify thy hearts" or something like that...

But i got the sense he wasn't being literal 🤔

In the Scriptures that there is a series of Trumpets. After the seven seals are cracked open. When the train derailment I thought it was a tactical nuke. Well the fifth seal Jesus cracks it. Apollos is commanding with the keys to the abyss and let's what look like locust. But have teeth like lions. They are told touch nothing green just torment those for five months. They'll desire to die but it will avail them anyone who doesn't have God's signature on your foreheads. They cursed God. The Tribulation the Great One is actually hardening up ppl. If hell could be open man would choose sin over the Maker. The Fifth seal always has intrigued me. When the Train derailment happen all those chemicals got into the water stream. What if it morphs it into the fifth seal. I think the Chinese meant that as a tactical nuke. News won't say anything. Biden doing good where not freaking out like Trump. The ploom looked like a nuke.
I read that like a rap verse