• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

K-Holers: Do you see forms or sensory data?

transitionsynth

Bluelighter
Question for people who are versed with k-holes (please no sub-k-hole experiences included).

When you enter a k-hole, which of the following better describes the state?

A) I am barraged with sensory information without form, and I cannot make any sense of it. (E.g., I see colors with no pattern, sensory feelings with no available interpretation of what the feelings signal, etc.)
B) I understand what I am seeing (at the time of the experience). Though the experience presents atypical objects, the objects seem to have a form that allows me to interpret the experience in a way that makes sense (at the time of the experience).
C) Some k-holes are more like (A), others are more like (B).
D) All k-holes are both (A) and (B).
E) Neither (A) nor (B).

Thanks for any feedback on this question!

I have no input, but props for the organization of choices, I like it.

I also have no input but I do appreciate the specifics of your post. I have yet to achieve said 'hole' but I pursue the conquest with much interest.

i see words and pictures, but primarily words, crawling across every surface of everything.
on LSD.
does that count

A mostly. i am aware my consciousness has separated from my physical vessel but sometimes the 4th dimension or whatever i am experiencing is still hard to comprehend and come back with in full knowledge. it is not so much as seeing as just being a part of things in the astral. sometimes i can shift into what i want to see and where i want to be though in the hole in the dark.. that is why k is my favorite. super OBE. perspective is key with k because all we are is an idea (consciousness) and on k all you are is that idea ( disembodied consciousness) . so i tell myself i am god and i am god. and god flows through my being. k is the meditative BOMB.

that was after getting used to k of course though and practising that view. the first few holes were absolutely near terrifying felt like i was shot from a cannon into the universe and never coming back; wide range of repeating shapes and never ending spirals of feelings and ideas; but no body...fucking amazing. lol. here is one of my favorite comparisons from a piece on erowid :

"Ketamine has a very cold, unemotional vibe to it. It does not play tricks and riddles like the tryptamines do. It can be "withholding" at times, but it is never malicious, taunting, or baiting like mushrooms can be. It is all business, and in this vein, set and setting don't seem to be as much as a factor with Ketamine as dosage. If the dosage is right, the trip is a sure thing - no bummers, no maybes, no question. When you take the poison in at the right dosage, it does its job.

Because of this, Ketamine is a very "process oriented" entheogen. I would describe it as a "transdimensional information navigation device." To take this metaphor a step further, consider this: If mushrooms were an ornately carved chariot pulled by untamed horses, and LSD was a fancy, suped-up sporstcar, DMT would be an elfin-crafted hypersonic anti-grav device, and Ketamine would be a VR headset and bodysuit with a T-1 line into the universal database. It gives you TOTAL immersion, and navigation is accomplished purely by thought and body movement. It can be very overwhelming to a newcomer, but once you learn how to navigate on Ketamine, it is (in more pedestrian terms) the wildest ride there is."

https://www.erowid.org/chemicals/ketamine/ketamine_info3.shtml