View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

K-Hole on MDMA Peak

KetamineVials

Greenlighter
I've mixed the two millions of times, but I've always done mid to high doses of K via insufflating during the peak of MDMA. Enough to still be coherent and talk, but enough to still be pretty fucked up to the point where I feel like I'm on a cloud.

I've also done high doses of K on the comedown of MDMA, essentially K-holing, but this was back before I would IM K, only snort it, so I never "really" holed. I don't consider it a K-hole unless I IM 200-220 mg.

Now I've been sitting on a gram of liquid K for some time now, and I'm waiting for my MDMA, but I'm curious, what will the K-hole be like on the peak of MDMA? The suspense is killing me! I know K is usually more lucid while on MDMA, but I've never K-holed via IM on any kind of MDMA substance and I'm just fucking excited and I can't find much of anything about it online! That is, K-holing via IM while on MDMA.

I'm planning on testing the waters with 100 mg IM, then K-hole on the peak, and K-hole again (if I can) on the comedown towards the end of the night.

Cheers!