just out of curiosity...

I agree with ostate x t c.
Unless you know both sides of the mirror, good and bad. You wont be prepared for the problems friends may encounter. I got curious about E a long time ago. Only in the last years did i have a good enough environment to try it in. This DRUG! is not for everyone, despite the euphoric unity you all may feel. (the universal E ideal is a perception only held high in common love) All of us react differently to E, draging friends to the edge of a cliff and letting them stand at the edge with you is exciting, much like converting E freinds, you got to be careful and sensitive to the person inside your friend. Ramble ramble. Do you get the idea. (soap box( Safety!!! )) If I get into a E discussion with a friend who has not done E, I give them the facts, then my opinion. Let them make an informed descision.
E has been good to me and bad. Life is worth living, can you afford to forfit the life of a friend? Just for the sake of a E partner...
Cause E changes your life, make sure your friend realises this. Not always the way you plan.
Love in care Rolex... and much respect to your opinions!