• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Just bought two pills. Question!

cococo

Greenlighter
Hello guys, i just registered in Bluelight! I really like your community,best regards from Bulgaria! I don't know if that's the right place to put my question,so I just bought two pills they told me they were
whipping tops. Have you come across them,and don't tell me to buy a test kid cuz where I live there aren't any available:) Here is a picture of them: )
All the best,cococo

11131923_936355323065503_1371676863_n.jpg

The marquis reagent is an indispensable to those of us who cant afford to put a gas chromatography/ mass spectrometry machine in our basement. Hell, walt white won a nobel and he didnt even get one until well into the meth days!

However, it is for all intents and purposes a crude test, and cannot parse out adulterants from target actives. You could be holding a pill with MDMA, caffeine, and arsenic... The marquis reagent wont help you. Call me neurotic, but the best way to pop safely is to test that shit with gc/ms. And if you cant or wont send a pill off for testing, crush that shit and start SMALL

^Not really a good point duh it won't show up for caffeine, but when was the last time you saw arsenic in a pill?? Test kits are much better than nothing and are dirt cheap.
Everybody would be sick if pills had arsenic,glass,paint,etc.(did you read that off a d.a.r.e campaign??) That doesn't really go in pills as they don't get people high. Meth and RC'S do how ever and are distinguishable with a test kit. I will agree GCMS is the best option though.