L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Venting Just blew another $300 on a hooker

Michael_25

Bluelighter
I've fucked some odd 50 girls in my life; however, only 6 of those were mutual -- the rest were paid for.

I keep doing thing to myself. I SWEAR after banging a hooker that I would NOT do that again. After 20 minutes and I bust my nut I feel as though I've completely wasted money on a woman who would most likely have nothing to do with me if she weren't a working girl.

But it's addictive. I probably fuck one hooker a month. And the cycle, alas, continues -- shame, guilt, disappointment, and a lighter wallet.

I'm just venting here. But if anyone has advice on how to overcome my hooker habit, let me know.

I've fucked some odd 50 girls in my life; however, only 6 of those were mutual -- the rest were paid for.

I keep doing thing to myself. I SWEAR after banging a hooker that I would NOT do that again. After 20 minutes and I bust my nut I feel as though I've completely wasted money on a woman who would most likely have nothing to do with me if she weren't a working girl.

But it's addictive. I probably fuck one hooker a month. And the cycle, alas, continues -- shame, guilt, disappointment, and a lighter wallet.

I'm just venting here. But if anyone has advice on how to overcome my hooker habit, let me know.
Best way to overcome the hooker habit is to acquire a girlfriend

Can't you get cheaper experiences at massage parloursnwith "happy endings". However if you want to quit hookwrs and go with non-hookers, you could try taking night classes or bars and talking to women. Practice makes perfect mate?

You actually may be saving money this way.. just saying some girlfriends wives etc cost you a small fortune.. couple kids cost you a real fortune. It’s all in how you look at.. oh and mine turns 18 this year..

Out of diapers.. hell yes
Out of daycare.. hell yes
An adult.. oh hell yes

Alright, have at it on your own dime.. just google real life

Last edited:
Why do you feel bad about banging hookers though? It's not like your hurting anyone. I paid $200 for one once but that was back around 2003 or so Was worth it and i guess with inflation the price has gone up. Realistically your probably spending alot less then you would if you had a gf and a kid that's for sure.

You actually may be saving money this way.. just saying some girlfriends wives etc cost you a small fortune.. couple kids cost you a real fortune. It’s all in how you look at.. oh and mine turns 18 this year..

Out of diapers.. hell yes
Out of daycare.. hell yes
An adult.. oh hell yes

Alright know it all have at it on your own dime.. just google real life

Why do you feel bad about banging hookers though? It's not like your hurting anyone. I paid $200 for one once but that was back around 2003 or so Was worth it and i guess with inflation the price has gone up. Realistically your probably spending alot less then you would if you had a gf and a kid that's for sure.
This ^.

I know it may sound insensitive and I don't necessarily agree especially since I've never paid for sex outside of dinner and a movie, but I've been told: You don't pay a sex worker for sex, you pay them to leave.

Had to think about that for a second when I first heard it.

In response to partners costing money… doesn’t have to be. My partner and I share costs and she probably pays more. And love is worth any amount of money. Only when there is no more love in a relationship do people complain that the other person ripped them off.

If you only want sex then stick with sex workers (or get good at meeting like minded people, but good luck if you’re not gay, because women who want nothing but sex are uncommon in my experience). No reason to be ashamed if that is what you want/need, just be respectful to the sex workers. But if you are trying to fill an companionship void then I suggest you work on yourself, become the best version of yourself that you can (I recommend therapy and feminist theories to learn self respect and respect for women, respectively) and go out and find love.

You've got to look and find and address the main reason of why you're fucking prostitues.

I once told a girl I loved her and I meant it yet she totallly fucked me over.

Que there's me going every bird is a fucking cheating fucking two faced cunt, I ended up having a sexual relationship with two at the same time as I had been cheated upon I was doing to same to other women.
Then as I didn't get my kick out of that as those two were also both total cunts unbelievable doing the same thing as I was doing to them lol I ended up fucking prostitutes as they were far less hassle.
Far more than you have, it was a kinda mental payback as I could just treat them as sluts which they are as you just pay them fuck em and that's it.
Just perfect. I've met sluts and I've met some total darlings doing that job.

There's cool chicks about just not many...
Trust and honesty takes time to believe and to be accepted and at the slightest are gone.

LOL if I could get a GF I would. But my appearance, social skills (or lack thereof), personality make women drier than the Sahara Desert. Girls just don't want anything to do with me.

Fucking hookers is unfulfilling as you know that they dislike you, and they fuck anyone and everyone for a few hundred dollars. Trust me, if I could get a GF my sexual problems would be solved. But how does one get a GF when your looked down upon by others. I have ZERO social proof.

Oh and Axe Battler: I've tried Asian massage parlors. Their extras are: $50 for a handjob, $100 for a handjob but they're naked and can feel them up, $150 for a body slide and blowjob, $200 for sex. I'm always horny as fuck and pay the $200 for sex and it's over within 15 minutes and I'm like, "Damn! Could have used that money for so much more!'

At least you’re getting laid.

I know you’ve had troubles here before but maybe trying he dating app thing with some altered expectations would be alright. Maybe invest in some male masturbation toys and switch to the cam girl thing, investing little to no money and still a better experience than just your hand. Nothing replaces the feel of a real person but there’s things you can do to improve the experience on your own to cut back on the hookers if the cost is feeling too much and the experience hollow.

How about a hooker girlfriend.

We paid a guy 800 bucks to drive round trip 4 hours to come spend the night with us. His name is Ryn and he's adorable, it's been free ever since. Sometimes we just send him money for his birthday or when he graduated. (College) I think with us it's more of a fun thing. We don't need to pay for sex, it's just fun. Like leaving a big tip at a waffle house.

Grooming for sure , responsiblely ok. You can feel when there's actually chemistry. Other times we've done big no interest loans for certain sexy guys.

We are that friendly gay couple that everyone loves to know.

I pay part of my x boyfriends rent , even tho I've not lived there in over a year, we don't even talk. And I frequently pay money to an old crush because he doesn't ask for help and he's adorable.

Paying for sex , or company doesn't have to be shady. It doesn't have to be sad , it's just paper you make it you spend it. I don't have kids , don't have a family

Never paid for a hooker but if I could msg past-self while I was in one relationship it would be – “dump her and get a hooker, you know what, get two or more just in case, get in love with each and you’re still in for a better”

Heart stupid as heart stupid does.