Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Just a quickie about the rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhildoTheDildo

Greenlighter
Hey guys,

I'm starting off my first post by making sure I don't cross the line and get Blacklisted (or is it Bluelisted?).

I see the "NO SOURCES, NO PRICES, NO DEALING" staring back at me like a mam' set of sweaty bitch tits - now obviously that does apply to everything in the forums, but does the same go for private messages?

Thanks very much in advance, I hope it's no skin off your literal/proverbial sack for asking. :)

Phildo

^ read the guidelines, follow them.

Pretty simple really.

And private messages are exactly that a 'private message'.

I don't know what your implying, if your implying anything at all. But if it's somewhere along the lines of trying to score on bluelight, then you'll have no luck.

PM's are part of the forum. The rules still apply. PM's can be reported too for moderator review if rules are broken.

No sourcing anything on Bluelight.

Hey guys,

I'm starting off my first post by making sure I don't cross the line and get Blacklisted (or is it Bluelisted?).

I see the "NO SOURCES, NO PRICES, NO DEALING" staring back at me like a mam' set of sweaty bitch tits - now obviously that does apply to everything in the forums, but does the same go for private messages?

Thanks very much in advance, I hope it's no skin off your literal/proverbial sack for asking. :)

Phildo

You seem to have an eye on your rules, so that's a good thing. If you ever give a price/source or anything else then it'll be swiftly snipped by a moderator and you'll get a warning. You won't exactly get banned or yelled at for disobeying a few rules accidentally or because you didn't know, but I would still recommend reading the forum rules.

In the meantime, please enjoy this complimentary video of a man and his buffalo getting up to all sorts of mischief;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJ4T9CQA0UM

Yes no sources, no prices and no dealing applies to PM's. You might think that you can do what you want via PM but it is possible for the recipient to report it so moderators can see it. Since your question has been answered I am closing the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.