• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Jurnista

infectedmushroom

Bluelighter
I acquired some 8mg tabs. I have no tolerance and am not interested in defeating the extended release necessarily; if I want to pop one for an all day high would that work nicely? I have lots of experience with opiates but have 0 tolerance at the moment. Thanks

It won't last all day/night, more like maybe 7-12 hours(rough estimate)

Hydromorphone is powerful, although it's oral BA sucks, that is, only a fraction is absorbed.

Still, 8mg is roughly equivalent to 20mg oxycodone, although the time release may make it more mellow

If you have "lots of experience" it is unlikely that your tolerance is zero, although you should stay safe and assume it is

Yeah though, if you were truly opioid naive, hydromorphone would almost be to strong to start, however you can take a tablet if you are experienced. Nite that it will take a couple of hours to take effect in CR form, so don't pop a tablet or two, and then take another 40 minutes later cause you barely feel it, lest this turn disastrous

Good luck

if Jurnista is like exlago 8mg should be fine assuming it works as it should you would be getting a constant dose of 3. - .5mg an hr estimated, it can take 4-8 hours to kick in. Defeating the extended release is not hard to do. To prep 3 32mg exlagos took 10 minutes tops, including plugging it.