Jungle Songs That Make You Stand Up A Dance

Doctor Love

Bluelighter
What are the jungle tracks that make you stand up and dance, you know, thats that are sooo dark and deep your feet can't sleep??
Mine are:
DJ Krust- Warhead (Ram Trilogy Remix)
Absolute Zero & Subphonics - The Code (Future Cut remix)
Futurebound & Future Cut - Homicide (might be named wrong)
What about everyone else?
------------------
"Raving is the wave of the future."
---Quiksilver (Rest in Piece)

Don't forget:
Q-project - Champion Sound
Terrorist - Renegade
Ed Rush + Optical - Alien Girl

i think we have the same anthems. which actually isn't good... i hate two-step.
but i love most of those tracks.
more tdot anthems:
dillinja - nasty wayz (especially the shy fx mix.. i heard this track at least 5 times one night shy was here)
shy fx feat. uk apache - original nuttah
prizna feat. demolition man - fire (prolly the biggest.. *everyone* knows this one)
sounds of the future (SS)- the lighter (less than the others though)
big local tracks:
slip, sniper and mystical influence - man of steel (*puke*.. '93 local track that samples the superman theme... wack as hell but it's still an anthem)
maybe capital j's remix of bittersweet symphony, another local track for the ecko hoodie massive.
im gonna ask my crackhead, who actually cares about party jungle and likes the fuckin two-step if he can think of any more.
old anthems i miss: two zinc tracks, super sharp shooter and six million ways to die. no one plays anything with words anymore.. damn mc's...
tracks that just make me dance:
congo natty/conquering lion - code red (all junglis'!)
dog bark - babylon moving
origin unknown - valley of the shadows
'bout anything by SS, especially with backwards samples (destiny's roads are all paved with gold/cause love sets you free forever).. or formation in general.
and bout anything before 1996, the year people forgot how to make music.

Konflict - The Messiah
Dieselboy - Invid
J Majik - Space Invaderz (remix)
)EIB( - Planet Dust
)EIB( - Spacewalk
Future Cut - Whiplash
Trace - Sonar
------------------
"We are an anonymous collective commonly misrepresented by an unpronounceable logo." - )EIB(

Ray Keith - Renegade Terrorist (PA Mix)
LTJ Bukem - Enchanted
------------------
...here the night is gone thats ok, I will rock We will rock all through the day

Too many to be listed
------------------
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled, was convincing the world that he didn’t exist - Kevin Spacey (Usual Suspects)
If at first you don't succeed, lie to your friends and say you did - Anonymous

I think jungle is the easiest to dance to. House and trance (etc) were never my strong suit.
------------------
Cheese: It's whats for dinner.

Come take a look in my record bag......every track will make you dance
wink.gif

All good Jungle makes me dance!!!!
Jungle, in my opinion, is the most danceable music there is. Show me one person who when they hear a jungle track doesn't start moving at least one part of there body and I will give you all my records.
In my opinion breakbeats lend themselves to dancing better than any type of beat. With jungle they're just fast. Just because you have to change your style if your used to dancing to house based music doesn't mean it's hard. Give it a try. Very rewarding. Very Fun!
PS. I won't really give you all my records. You should try it though.

I like watching the people that really have no idea what there listening to, dance to it. They just think it's really fast techno, and that there movements should be as rapid as the percusion. It makes for good entertainment.

HUMMMMMMMMMm........ hehe i luv you guys!!
biggrin.gif
nothing like a good ole jungle track discussion to get the week off on a good foot...........
future cut - dominator
future cut - ghetto style
e-sassin - Abduction
decoder - dumb
pieter k - striation
Pish Posh - give it up !****badass****!
Pish Posh - medicine ball
Pish Posh - Spyder Bag
Loxy+dylan - Eclipse
The Coalition - Atlantis
just to name a few

jUnGlEs DeAd DuDeS
Not exactly dark, but that remix that J-Majik did of Hatiras - Space Invader, Solarize by J-Majik, Extra Terrestrial - Dom and Roland, Chopper by Ray Keith still does it for me, Usual Suspects - The Germ (rmx), Renegade by the Usual Suspects, Optical - The Shining (rmx), Dylan - Spasm, Ride by Dj Red and Earth People, there's a heap more but that will do for now.

Tunes that make me dance -
Deadline - Digital (not the optical remix though..bleugh)
Up All Night - John B
Anything by Total Science
Anything by Dillinja
Anything by Marcus Intallex and ST Files
Let Go - Teebee
Obsession - Future Cut
and definitely that Spaced Invader remix by J Magik... ooh and his tune Tell Me!!!
/Edit - Oh shit... how could I forget, anything on Ram (Hush Hush, Equinox, Elevator, Firewire all recent examples)
[This message has been edited by raw (edited 11 June 2001).]

Aphrodite always get surly shakin' her bones.
I like Craze's mix of hip-hop and jungle.
He ripped it in Lewiston, ME.
He'll be in Boston at the ultra small Venue soon.
Jungle Rollaz, Kenny Ken, and Mickey Finn 2.

shameless bump, y0
------------------
"Raving is the wave of the future."
---Quiksilver (Rest in Peace)

alright these tracks here are always going to make the crowd move & they make me dance everytime i hear them,,,
aphrodite--bomber
aphrodite--bomber style
the riddler--selector ( joker records )
1.8.7. --when worlds collide ep
fresh cuts--push da button ( my fav )
fresh cuts/prisoners of technology battle master /total control/sweet vibrations/& the all time classic the trick of technology
& theres many many more ,,,but thats all i can think of right now ,,,peace
MPH
------------------
THE CINCINNATI SPEED CREW

um usual suspects - doorway is pumped up wnd nicely followed by blue sonix - devil inside on Dara's From Here to There. Always makes me get up and move...