Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Jungle Fever Incense

Status
Not open for further replies.

d3lysid

Greenlighter
Hey guys, Been wanting to try something like Kronic/Thai High but can't get it in my city anymore apparently, what I can get is something called Jungle Fever, no idea what's in (assume its a JWH)? Just wondering if anyone has heard of it/tried it and what their experience was before I spend money on it.
Cheers :)

Hey guys, Been wanting to try something like Kronic/Thai High but can't get it in my city anymore apparently, what I can get is something called Jungle Fever, no idea what's in (assume its a JWH)? Just wondering if anyone has heard of it/tried it and what their experience was before I spend money on it.
Cheers :)

The reviews I have read claim that this product causes bad ringing in the ears. As this is the case we are allowed to post a warning about it here and include the name. The rumour is that it contains an AM-XX substance.

Any one else had similar experiences with Jungle Fever?

Last edited:
it's not in the interests of harm minimisation to consume unknown quantities of unknown research chemicals.
we can only speculate on what's in this stuff; that's not what bluelight is here for.
the only thing i would add is that cannabis is a far safer option.

OP, i think you've got as good an answer as you're going to get, this thread's been open long enough, so i'm going to close this.
any queries, just drop me a PM. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.