• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Julbowackers Ltd. (Up Late) Thread

Argh !!! I cant sleep. ARGH!!!!

2nd nite in a row afta telin evRe1 that dis neva happens. Y me ?

Y ?!?!?!

Vanth, do you live in a high rise apartment building?
If so,
I can highly recommend buying a dozen eggs, getting high then taking the lift to the roof and throw said eggs at cars and pedestrians.

Do eeet!

I live in an apartment building with 5 floors, I'm not sure if that qualifies as "high rise". There is an old lady on the bottom floor who takes note of everything anyone does and either complains about it to the body corporate, or exacts her own form of revenge which includes letting the air out of tires she thinks belong to a car illegally parking in someone's spot, but in actuality belong to the the person who has just moved into the apartment and is therefore rightfully parking in their own spot. She also gives impromptu lectures on how to recycle properly.

Yeah I rekon a free range could reach terminal velocity from 5 storys.

I suggest you befriend that old lady. If you don't score some scones and jam from her, she could probably share some great recipies for scones and jam. ;)

I can also highly recommend watching the Miracle Blade Perfection Series infomertial. Even after watching it 7 times, it still has a certain viewability.
*stabs Chef Tony's eye with the Rock and Chop*

:D

She actually tried to get my most current neighbour in trouble by writing a letter to the board saying she was so noisy and at such and such time they were making terrible noise on the balcony and blah blah blah, but they weren't, so I wrote a letter defending them (at my neighbour's request) and they withdrew the complaint.

Poor old duck. Probably just need a good back rub or something ;)
Nah I understand.
Where I live is great! I have one neighbour who are my godparents so they are like grandparents to me. Then the rest of my place bounds a huge park.
I heart the country.

I hope it doesnt rain in the next 12 hours or so. I have been waiting to have some gravel delivered to resurface my driveway. Its so muddy and shitty at the moment. My sandals get mud on them and my car is fithy. Please dry weather. :)

She only seems to wear dressing gowns as well. When its her washing day I can see her putting her many dressing gowns out on the line.

When I lived on a farm the nearest neighbours were a good 7km away on each side. Actually, more like 15km on one side.

I bet she has dinner at 4pm and is in bed sleeping by 6.
Then gets up before dark and sits outside the supermarket waiting for it to open at whatever ungodly hour they open in the morning.
Thus the dressing gown phenomenom, old people are crazy :D

Common misconceptions about night people

We're insomniacs.
No way. We aren't trying to get to sleep.

We have a medical problem.
We're as healthy as most, and more than some. For instance, you won't find us getting skin cancer from too much sunbathing.

We're hooked on caffeine.
It doesn't take coffee and coke to keep US up!

We're delinquents and degenerates.
How do you know? Do you follow delinquents and degenerates around at night? If you do, what's YOUR problem?

HAHAHA

vanth said:
She only seems to wear dressing gowns as well. When its her washing day I can see her putting her many dressing gowns out on the line.

When I lived on a farm the nearest neighbours were a good 7km away on each side. Actually, more like 15km on one side.

She sounds like a Charles Dicken's character. vanth, if you are letting yourself get pushed around by Mrs. Havisham, how do you ever expect to make it in the world of competitive fence building? When you lived on a farm did you ever worry about the threat of a meteor strike in the pastures that would spook the cows, sour the milk and ruin your trust fund?

Klue said:
We're insomniacs.
No way. We aren't trying to get to sleep.

We have a medical problem.
We're as healthy as most, and more than some. For instance, you won't find us getting skin cancer from too much sunbathing.

We're hooked on caffeine.
It doesn't take coffee and coke to keep US up!

We're delinquents and degenerates.
How do you know? Do you follow delinquents and degenerates around at night? If you do, what's YOUR problem?

HAHAHA

Pretty much 3/4 of what you said is crap. I could almost bet that half of the people who post in this thread regularly are insomniacs. You really think people enjoy feeling shit all day because they didn't get to sleep til 4am?

Maybe for people such as yourself who seem to have alot of spare time, that may be the case where you are just a nightowl. But i can guarantee you, insomnia is a very real thing, and the best thing to do when it strikes is too occupy yourself and pray that you pass out at some stage.

:|

^ Did you read the link?
It was directly cut and pasted from there. It gave me a bit of a chuckle and I thought maybe it would give the handfull of other people who were online at 3am a chuckle also.

Im sharing, caring and handsome ;)

I'm insomniac and I do agree with that.

It's just a pain in the arse that throughout the week, the people and businesses of the world operate on a predominantly daylight basis.

I hate having to wake up. I've got nothing against staying up late though.

Blushing.gif

<3 BREAKa

I actually like getting up early and operating during the day. When I was younger I used to sleep until 1 or 2 everyday, usually go to bed at dawn and I always felt terrible.

It's just a shame that I don't like going to bed early (or can).

Klue said:
^ Did you read the link?
It was directly cut and pasted from there. It gave me a bit of a chuckle and I thought maybe it would give the handfull of other people who were online at 3am a chuckle also.

Im sharing, caring and handsome ;)

Fair enough, my bad. People have been telling me lately that i should read through my posts and think a bit more before making them, this is possibly a prime example.