• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Juicewrld

sonicwhite

Bluelighter
There is power in the tongue, use it wisely. Juicewrld ended up like 2Pac but the difference was he probably thought he could outdo death, also he had a woman that he was obsessed. Not love. Yet there is a lot of biblical but him just living a life of sin. .1 thing i can tell you. God will not be mocked. Whatever a man Soweth that he will reap. Like the water reflect the face so does the heart reflect a man's intentions.. I don't even think it was love, more of a narcissistic controlling mindset. And to kill yourself to get back at her. That's the most hatred I have seen in a long time. Her whole life will be reminded by ppl bumping his music. I like his beats. Some songs are beautiful others are clearly warped.

He should be a perfect example of what happens when you sell your soul to the devil. Yeah he gave him the world.

What does it profit man to obtain the whole world forfeit his very soul. JC.

Wtf, he wasn’t trying to control Ally. In fact that $-/?! was just playing him. He didn’t kill himself to get at Ally as a form of manipulation. He was addicted and just overdid it that day. It wasn’t because he was scared of the cops and it wasn’t because of any other reason. He was addicted.

And as far as selling his soul goes, are you kidding me? What because he was addicted to drugs and made a lot of money that he always made sure to tell his audience that it will not make you happy?

So all humans that are addicted and make money are devil worshippers? This is cringe asf man.

No what I was trying to say is when you have money you can do almost anything. It's as if he souled his soul. But yeah I mean I like his music. It's just makes my heart hurt to hear Him cuz I've been in those shoes. Do you think he was doing 4 Norco a day as prescribed. No I'm sure he did a lot. And that's how Satan gets you. He whispers just a little more then bam like me you die. I fought it but losing my ex was kinda the same thing. I'm not saying he didn't love her. But when you have a song or several songs that make it seem he was trying to remind her of what was going to happen and there's the overdose.

nah man. He wasn’t trying to remind her. He was simply making music and being real with what he was struggling with and what was in his mind and heart. He didn’t even release most of the songs you are talking about until he was already dead.

See what I did there??

Thanks for the clarity. I just hope she heals
She heals? Have you been following her? She has been doing bitcoin type scams and recently got arrested for boosting 62 dollars worth of stuff from Walmart and for possessing meth.

She gave Juicewrld rolex away to her new “man” who’s only 19 when they met while she’s approaching 30. I mean experiencing JW overdosing is traumatic so I can get behind that. I just think she’s a shitty person that was using juice. There’s video of her making fun of him when they first started dating saying his music sucks and he has a small D and shit.

I can’t stand her but everyone deserves healing even leaches.

Well we're all lost in the fallen world. There is hope, it's the drugs. Take the drugs away and she will come to her senses. You may not see it now but she will loath herself in mourning. How do I know? Cuz I've been there. My ex breaking up with me in my darkest hour. When I felt forsakened the most. I was never truly forsakened tho, cuz I had God. An accident OD actually helps me come to a conclusion that He made it to Heaven. That He is now lavished w all the Love Mercy and Grace. Whatever a man sows, that he will reap. She will reap if she constantly hardens her heart to the Lord. If she comes to her senses I pray a Body of Believers will be w her in that trying time. We can never forget what it was like to be lost, and then to be found. Salvation.

Well we're all lost in the fallen world. There is hope, it's the drugs. Take the drugs away and she will come to her senses. You may not see it now but she will loath herself in mourning. How do I know? Cuz I've been there. My ex breaking up with me in my darkest hour. When I felt forsakened the most. I was never truly forsakened tho, cuz I had God. An accident OD actually helps me come to a conclusion that He made it to Heaven. That He is now lavished w all the Love Mercy and Grace. Whatever a man sows, that he will reap. She will reap if she constantly hardens her heart to the Lord. If she comes to her senses I pray a Body of Believers will be w her in that trying time. We can never forget what it was like to be lost, and then to be found. Salvation.
Yeah. What you say is true about being lost. It’s just hard for me to have love for her because I mean it was clear that one of JW main mental health issues was feeling loved and she played on that. And then he realizes she’s fake in the end.

I’m pretty sure that’s what he’s talking about in this song that wasn’t released until after his death.

I’m sorry you been thru so much pain. The world is merciless and takes no prisoners.

I’m sorry for your loss and for your loneliness you must have experienced when your partner left you in the darkest of times.

Well, if you ever feel that way again I am here if you need someone to talk to. Feel free to DM me if you ever need to talk.

Yup, know the feeling awfully well. I'm assured tho my ex gave her life to Christ. Which truly is all I wanted. That even tho she did what she did from day one, if God can forgive me. I have to forgive her.