• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Judge sentences Vermont cousins for dark web drug dealing

spini4

Bluelighter
BURLINGTON — Two cousins from northern Vermont snared in the first nationwide undercover law enforcement probe of illegal activity on the dark web have been sentenced on drug-dealing charges, one heading to prison for five years and the other receiving probation.

Sam Bent, 33, and his cousin Djeneba Bent, 27, both of St. Johnsbury and formerly of East Burke, were two Vermonters caught up in the federal investigation that led to arrest and prosecution in the spring and summer of 2018 of more than 35 people for dark web activities.

Read the whole story at:https://vtdigger.org/2019/08/02/judge-sentences-vermont-cousins-for-dark-web-drug-dealing/

BURLINGTON — Two cousins from northern Vermont snared in the first nationwide undercover law enforcement probe of illegal activity on the dark web have been sentenced on drug-dealing charges, one heading to prison for five years and the other receiving probation.

Sam Bent, 33, and his cousin Djeneba Bent, 27, both of St. Johnsbury and formerly of East Burke, were two Vermonters caught up in the federal investigation that led to arrest and prosecution in the spring and summer of 2018 of more than 35 people for dark web activities.

Read the whole story at:https://vtdigger.org/2019/08/02/judge-sentences-vermont-cousins-for-dark-web-drug-dealing/
God damnit. Fuck this country.

Just think how much money we would save if we made drugs legal. BILLIONS. But hey, the government has the need to say what we can and can't put into our OWN bodies.

Tor was made by the CIA kids, it isn't as safe as you think.

Reference pls as i thought they had a different version.
Like why wouldnt they DEA etc just start their own market like Silk Road Alpha Dream Valhalla WSM instead of letting individuals.

Just think how much money we would save if we made drugs legal. BILLIONS. But hey, the government has the need to say what we can and can't put into our OWN bodies.
Fucking preach dude. Honestly one of my major life stressors. Think of how much money and how many lives could be saved? No more people accidentally getting laced drugs, getting ripped off, getting impure drugs that fuck up their bodies. Think of how much money we could put into health care, awareness, education. No more gang violence over street corners. Fml but nooooo, 'murica, drugs will cause you to be a murderous rapist. ?

they 'want' us to destroy ourselves. so they have to make it easy for us. *being sarcasim*
like the two 'parties' and the third drug war party.
th3y want us to all kill ourselves and die. or 'get' killed. no one really cares.
they Don't !
No doubt dude. No doubt. I'm seriously considering emigrating to a different country somehow. Maybe I can get someone to marry me on paper so I can become a citizen somewhere else ? This country is getting more scary and fascist by the day.

Tor isn't foul proof. It's just a way to add a layer of protection. The theory being the government only has x numbwe of resources devoted to busting dark Web customers. Don't be low hanging fruit basically

Tor isn't foul proof. It's just a way to add a layer of protection. The theory being the government only has x numbwe of resources devoted to busting dark Web customers. Don't be low hanging fruit basically

This, plus there is very little reason to locate customers. Generally, they are after the dealers. They even just take and destroy most drugs they catch at customs, more paperwork than relatively small purchases are worth.

This ?

This, plus there is very little reason to locate customers. Generally, they are after the dealers. They even just take and destroy most drugs they catch at customs, more paperwork than relatively small purchases are worth.
Andddd this ?Couldn't have said it better myself. I used to get my drugs and RC's sent to my PO Box that was connected to a police station, I remember walking past cops with sketchy foreign packages of shit multiple times. Either they really didn't know because who the hell would be dumb enough to do that, or they just didn't give a fuck because ima tiny lil baby fish.