• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Job Offer At Pepsico screening question

Status
Not open for further replies.

greenlightnight

Greenlighter
SO swim is a first time poster to blue light but a long time reader and a college senior who just received an offer from Pepsico to join them this summer. I was a very heavy flower user as well as hashish. I have currently abstained for over 3 months but my urine is still testing positive. I believe I have another month to rectify the issue. I am overweight so this is what I assume is keeping it in my system for so long. I am going to start trying to sweat it out. However, I need to know if pepsico hair screens or urine screens. In addition is it possible to have clean hair but dirty urine? Any positive feedback is welcome. Thanks in advance!

well you should be more worried about testing positive for coke lol... ok now the dumb jokes outa the way...

but i dont see how you could possibly be pissing dirty after three months... thats insane... ive gotten weed out of my system in three days before...

and testing hair is alot more expensive so it will prob be a piss test, at a docs office, so honestly you could prob just find someone with clean piss and bring it in with you... its not like a nurse is going to pat you down before hand or watch you... and to answer your final question your hair makes a timeline of your drug usage, so say your hair is a foot long, they can take a strand cut a little section off half way down and say oo your smoking weed and doing blow roughly three months ago... but like i said thats pretty expensive and their not going to do that...

also someones prob gona shut your thread down cause not really suspose to ask drug test questions or use SWIM... forgive me BL over lords i couldnt resist answering the question... lol

but in all honesty pepsi tastes like shit and if you do get the job you should try and do something about that...

Status
Not open for further replies.