• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

IYO MOST STIMULATING OPIATE

Tramadol can be sometimes more stimulating than opioid-like, than low dose of whatever. Higher doses of opioids cause more cns depression. So, tramadol or low dose dhc, tapentadol, oxy....

The main problem is that this is a really, really subjective thing that we are talking about here. Opioids are depressants, so feelings of "stimulation" are most likely referring to a psychosomatic side effect as opposed to the nervous system actually being stimulated.

I'm not really sure about this thread because the objective is not finite and cant really be explained in data/numbers. Being that this is an HR dedicated forum, I'm just unsure that its valid. We aren't really inquiring about safety or anything.

I'm going to move this to Drug Culture. I think that this type of subjective discussion will be better suited to it.

Fentanyl if its clean, like given in hospital clean. Good heroin is amazing but doesnt exist very often. Dilaudids and hydromorphs overall winner.

Oxycontin (before oxyneo) is a runnerup.

tramadol and kratom feel the most stimulating for me.

The dose is important. I find most opioids stimulating at the right dose. Too much and it often becomes sedating/noddy. Some of my favorites for the stimulating effect:

Tianeptine
Kratom
Tramadol
Oxycodone

The main problem is that this is a really, really subjective thing that we are talking about here. Opioids are depressants, so feelings of "stimulation" are most likely referring to a psychosomatic side effect as opposed to the nervous system actually being stimulated.

I'm not really sure about this thread because the objective is not finite and cant really be explained in data/numbers. Being that this is an HR dedicated forum, I'm just unsure that its valid. We aren't really inquiring about safety or anything.

I'm going to move this to Drug Culture. I think that this type of subjective discussion will be better suited to it.

First off, yes opiates stimulate via their effect dopamine. All drugs have nuances, in this case opiates tend to be stimulating at lower doses and only “depressing/sedating” in larger or repeated doses. OR... Depending on the opiate.

It’s harm reduction because this discussion goes over which opiates have this effect more than others. Do you think it’s more beneficial for someone to try a bunch until they find the right one? What if someone accidentally OD’s in their pursuit?

I see you often have this doubt of whether a thread should be allowed on here, based on the premise that it isn’t harm reduction.

IMO any discussion of drugs so long as it isn’t just nonsense or incorrect should be allowed in a harm reduction forum. By not allowing discussion you force users to find out these things by themselves and in their silence damage can be done.

-GC

So I recently quit heroin. Does anyone know how long it will be before I can take painkillers again without going through withdrawal every time? I still have the chronic pain, I'm not sure what to do.