• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

IYO MOST STIMULATING OPIATE

No way could fentanyl be considered stimulating in any way, shape, or form. It is the most boring drug, and it pretty much winds up being a potent sleeping pill. Works great to get out of withdrawals for cheap. It's useless for euphoria and/or stimulating opioid effects

Anything synthetic is going to be more stimulating. Opioids which affect primarily the Mu receptor, such as Fentanyl or Oxycodone are going to be more stimulating.

I always preferred the opposite side of the spectrum, such as Morphine. I liked opiates/opioids that have full-spectrum, hitting on all three receptors type of high. That is where a good nod comes from.

That's why I like opium, many alkaloids hitting many different receptors. Some muscle relaxers and possible NMDA antagonist floating around in there too.

Opium is the best. I used to have a first edition of Confessions of an English Opium Eater. A great, if difficult read. It was written in Old World English.

3 months clean... For the first time I know I am done with it. Such a strange feeling.

That's why I like opium, many alkaloids hitting many different receptors. Some muscle relaxers and possible NMDA antagonist floating around in there too.

I second that. I had opium many years ago, and I can still remember the experience. Good times.

Opium was lovely the first time as think I'd had vallies first but the other times it me a bit on edge so I had to sniff K to calm down but another ex passed out on the floor on opium and weed spliff lol

So if I got stimulated on oramorph I might not on Oxycodone? Not that I'm buying any I'm tempted but I'll need to test for fent and save up a shit load of money for some Oxys lol

Cool thanks, thought so, you know your shit

Thanks

No oxycodone is biphasic. Although some people are more sensitive then others. A low dose may be stimulating to some and non existent to others the more you increase dosage it the more cns depression therefore sedation

Many drugs are biphasic. This is why diazepam/Valium wears off so fast despite its long t1/2. There is the distribution phase, and a slower, and for lipophillic drugs at least, inactive elimination phase

Opium was lovely the first time as think I'd had vallies first but the other times it me a bit on edge so I had to sniff K to calm down but another ex passed out on the floor on opium and weed spliff lol

The site/ my browser won't let me PM, check alerts and is just giving me trouble

Of course this 'updated System gives me grief at Times...

Any idea why it's doing this? Anyone ? It just pops a message says "oops we've ran into some problems " and that more info may be
in my browser

No way could fentanyl be considered stimulating in any way, shape, or form. It is the most boring drug, and it pretty much winds up being a potent sleeping pill. Works great to get out of withdrawals for cheap. It's useless for euphoria and/or stimulating opioid effects

😒

Last edited:
^ That wasn't the smiley I was really going for 😊

Fent in large doses, if you donbhave the tolerance basically overwhelms receptors and last much longer (Like Morphine) and the effects are probably more opioid typical

^ That wasn't the smiley I was really going for 😊

Fent in large doses, if you donbhave the tolerance basically overwhelms receptors and last much longer (Like Morphine) and the effects are probably more opioid typical

Hmmm, I would have to respectfully disagree with this. I did fentanyl for years (illicit), and in large doses and I've never really achieved the typical, good full agonist opioid type high I loved with morphone, diacetylmorphine and oxycodone. It worked great in extremely tiny amounts to get out of withdrawals, but the second I would do a few mg too much (remember, illicit, probably less than 1 to 5 percent purity), I would just go from feeling normal to extreme tiredness. It became a constant, boring battle to not dose too high (I would typically dose 10 mg/hour of the typical very impure fentanyl on the streets), and anything over that just became annoying. There was never any good euphoria, besides the typical euphoria from going form withdrawals to no withdrawals anymore, which has a lot less to do with the opioid itself and just being happy to not be tortured anymore lol. I suppose without a tolerance and opioid naive, but I think it would quickly go to blackout before finding that perfected faded/nodding out place of cloud 9 most of us are after.

Last edited:
fentanyl is strong and makes you nod like hell but isn't euphoric per se.

Yeah, I think it's really unique to what the individual wants, and also, route of administration is huge. I know a lot of people who smoke the fentanyl and claim the rush is incredibly euphoric. I sniffed it, so I never have experienced that euphoric rush they claim is possible from fentanyl. That's pretty much all fentanyl did for me, it was either feel normal or nodding out like a zombie, completely numb, with no euphoria. It was pointless, in my opinion. It ultimately helped me quit, so I'll take it :)

Palfium (detromramide) UK&AUS crushed IV tabs. Considered 3xeuphoric than heroin. Unavailable now except for a few eu countries

Heroin (ideally pharma from 30 mg to 100mg)
Ideally IV with coke

“Dikes&Rit” Ritalin and Diconal
Diconal and cyclzine 10/30 with added 2 or 3 Ritalin filter* and IV

Oxycodone/ contin
ER: 120-160mg of chewed OxyContin . As good as any shot drug. Obviously 🙄 take tolerance in acct

Morphine:
Morphine Sulfate tablets
Extended release (ER)
Immediate Release (iR),100mg in IR liquid form is as good as any £20 IV
Morphine IV/IM/sub upto 200mg

Pethidine
I quite enjoyed pethidine (meperidine) but I had to use 2x amps. They felt weird, trippy like and very stimulating. Almost c+h like.

Codeine &DHC
Pretty shit but when you’re clucking I’ll glad for em. Nice for No-Tols (no tolerance) and newbies

Codeine linctus or tablets

CDN linct : 600ml. Get 300ml CDN min
Put half bottle of linctus in beer glass and fill with beer . Get pure joint ready. Down pint in one and smoke joint

Codeine and DHC: good if you’re clucking

The disappointments
Fentanyl
I had 3 big 10 ml amps. Don’t know dose. 1/2 amp barley felt it. Second dose just made me sleep. No euphoria or good feeling. Shit!
Next time done whole dose. Just fell asleep for an a hour and half
Shit!

METHADONE: a great ORT. Even shot up it feels the same. Does not feel like opii but it does fully satisfy that need ( most) no euphoria
Bupernorohine Another ORT drug.
Very effective medically, no recreational use. Blocks other opiates
No euphoria

Tramadol: SERIOUSLY! Not a psycho drug no euphoria and 🤣 Kratom : EVEN MORE SERIOUSLY not a drug
No euphoria,

I have a feeling some of the people talking about fentanyl in this thread have very little experience with it. It’s all nod, that’s it. As kids we’d use it cuz it’d put you on your ass literally but isn’t very recreational, I equate it to an opioid version of the pass out game when I look back at those experiences in my youth.

As I got older and got a real habit, as I’ve aaid before, I’d rather be given a single 10mg hydrocodone than a 100ug transdermal patch which can be used sublingual, smoked or IV’ed. Fentanyl wouldn’t cover the withdrawals for me cuz it wasn’t giving me what I needed from opiates, so I’d be in this nodded out but still withdrawal state.

-GC

If I've been taking 60mg of methadone a day for about 4 years would I feel the Deluxe feeling of a k4(hydromorphone 4 mg pill)

Palfium (detromramide) UK&AUS crushed IV tabs. Considered 3xeuphoric than heroin. Unavailable now except for a few eu countries

Heroin (ideally pharma from 30 mg to 100mg)
Ideally IV with coke

“Dikes&Rit” Ritalin and Diconal
Diconal and cyclzine 10/30 with added 2 or 3 Ritalin filter* and IV

Oxycodone/ contin
ER: 120-160mg of chewed OxyContin . As good as any shot drug. Obviously 🙄 take tolerance in acct

Morphine:
Morphine Sulfate tablets
Extended release (ER)
Immediate Release (iR),100mg in IR liquid form is as good as any £20 IV
Morphine IV/IM/sub upto 200mg

Pethidine
I quite enjoyed pethidine (meperidine) but I had to use 2x amps. They felt weird, trippy like and very stimulating. Almost c+h like.

Codeine &DHC
Pretty shit but when you’re clucking I’ll glad for em. Nice for No-Tols (no tolerance) and newbies

Codeine linctus or tablets

CDN linct : 600ml. Get 300ml CDN min
Put half bottle of linctus in beer glass and fill with beer . Get pure joint ready. Down pint in one and smoke joint

Codeine and DHC: good if you’re clucking

The disappointments
Fentanyl
I had 3 big 10 ml amps. Don’t know dose. 1/2 amp barley felt it. Second dose just made me sleep. No euphoria or good feeling. Shit!
Next time done whole dose. Just fell asleep for an a hour and half
Shit!

METHADONE: a great ORT. Even shot up it feels the same. Does not feel like opii but it does fully satisfy that need ( most) no euphoria
Bupernorohine Another ORT drug.
Very effective medically, no recreational use. Blocks other opiates
No euphoria

Tramadol: SERIOUSLY! Not a psycho drug no euphoria and 🤣 Kratom : EVEN MORE SERIOUSLY not a drug
No euphoria,
I got high as shit from 3mg suboxone...my tolerance is really low right now though before I could take 24-32mg and hardly put a dent in wd, but with no tolerance holy shit, I’m kinda suprised it’s not a abused way more then it is tbh high last pretty long time

Definitely Oxycodone is the most stimulating opioid. Dihydrocodeine is somewhat stimulating as well but only in super high doses!

Omg! Tramadol 75mg-150mg works like opioid, stimulant and like benzo. Green strain of kratom can also be stimulating but it only lasts like 2 hours at most.