• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

IVed Tianeptine, loved it. What true opiate/opioid can I try to iv next? New to opiat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stimlover22

Bluelighter
I've been a heavy oral user of Tianeptine bulk powder. I hsd a buddy that was a former heroin addict and swore by the IV ROA. I had a gram of tianeptine at my disposal as well as clean 30g insulin syringes so I thought ah what the he'll.. I'll trir it. I found my works, measured 200mg of the 98% powder to a spoon and drew it and slammed that shit directly in my vein.

T:00 added to spoon, diluted powder with enough what to saturate and mixed with the powder til it dissolved clear, drew it up and found a vein and in that vein it went. Nite: These bweew not the atablom pills. Just 98% white water dissolvable powder from a reputable vendor

T 0:30seconds... Started to feel a potent all over body warmth that led me to subsequent injections. The rush was indescribable, never tried heroin but could easily compare it.

T 15 mins 1initial IV effects level off to a marked euphoria
T: 1 hour later: return to baseline but decided not reshoot same dose after I leveled off.

How does IV tianeptine ( antidepressant with mu-opioid receptor activity, that produces near heroin euphoria effects upon IV really compare. I'm interested in slamming a true opiod/opiate now but obviously not gonna jump the gun and score H and bang it. So what opiod should I try IV next? Hydrocodone or low dose oxy? I haven't a true opiate\opiod tolerance so what should I try next? Iv norco, percs/ or old ol heroin?? Love that rush???

IV tianeptine is not safe, it's rough on the veins and has caused people to lose limbs. No, not just the pills, the pure stuff, too. Don't do this. As for opiates, hydrocodone, percocet, etc. are not at all safe for IV use, you can't IV hydrocodone, period, and those pills have other stuff as well, pure oxycodone pills and in fact any pills at all are not acceptable for IV use. As for heroin or opiate use, period, myself and a bunch of others will come and tell you not to, but you probably will anyway. Good luck. But it seems you don't have a lot of knowledge about this stuff (IV norco,percs? really?) so educate yourself before you do.

It's highly not reccommwnded that you try to shoot any those. You'll bring yourself in a much deeper whole, and like said above, its very toxix to shoot pills.

I'm moving this to Other Drugs as it's not a trip report.

TR -> OD

We are NOT going to tell you what to take next!
This is a harm reduction site.. so what you take next is up to you.
Before you do ANYTHING, educate yourself as said above.
I had a very bad (high dose) tianeptine addiction and you DO NOT WANT THAT, drop the tianeptine while you can, wd from it is a mindfuck from hell, worse than any opiate wd i have experienced (a list so long, not gonna even type it out).

So my friend, here is what Bluelight will tell you to take next:
NOTHING

Save yourself a life full of pain and ups and downs and don't dance with the devil by wanting to start an opioid adventure.
You wont regret being clean. You will regret being dirty.

-HOOD

No one is going to say "oooooo try this next!...." On a harm reduction board. Come on you sound like you're 12. "Wow I smoked a cigarette gee what else can I do"

Ok, now if you listen to nothing else, absorb this: you cannot IV hydrocodone (Vicodin). Not that IVing any pill is good for you without wheel filters and such, but IV hydrocodone can cause pulmonary edema and lead to a heart attack. Basically--bad choice. IV Vicodin will likely kill you. Other pills can cause problems, too, but the number one opioid to NOT IV is hydrocodone/Vicodin.

So, whatever you're going to do next, because no matter what anyone tells you I'm sure you will do what you plan on, at least sample some other opioid that isn't going to kill you if you IV it. As someone said above: Research it before you do it. And not just the substance. Research sterile IV technique and proper filtering. Pills aren't meant to IV what with binders and such.

I will just do what everyone on here said they would do and tell you not to do it. Stop before you start. Everyone one on here probably IV Ed for the first time and thought how great it felt and everyone on here probably now wishes they never would have.

Not ot only does it feel less great the more often you do it, it changes your brain permanently. You will never be he same and not in a good way. Read some of the threads of people struggling to come off and relapsing and hating their lives and struggling some more.

I know this is not what you wanted to hear, but please for the love of God stop while you can, it may be too late for you, sometimes once you have been bit, that is it. PLEASE DON'T

I think referencing the physical harm this what will stop anyone reading this. Mention it is I. That opioid in Russia that makes you have scales. I am looking to try, you failed me with no true causality. One's will can not be changed by cliches, of courses no one should do opiates. Esp. Shoot them. But if they got this far on your site, the time for medical data is what's lacking.
I have powdered tianeptine sodium, not a pill.
But I guess I will find out. But the fool that bragged about this working is to blame.

I don't really see what value this thread has in OD, we don't do trip reports and we don't encourage people to embark on intravenous drug using journeys.

Status
Not open for further replies.