View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

I've taken DXM.

racial_slurr

Greenlighter
It's 3:24AM here and I've just taken my largest dose of DXM HBr at 280mg. I know that doesn't sound like a lot, but I only weigh 130ish and the means of obtaining the DXM was through some cough medicine that also had Guaifenesin in it. Now I know that the G-word stuff isn't something you wanna take in large amounts, but the first time I took DXM HBr I took four pills of Mucinex with 60mg of DXM and 1200mg of G-stuff per pill. I had smoked pot after taking the pills but before I felt any major effects. I think I had taken LSD earlier that day as well, but such a low dose that I had no real feelings at that point. I felt no nausea from four pills so I figured I'd take five this time, without any other drug to feel the full effect by itself.

I've had two expieriences with DXM Polystyrex before. I cannot remember the exact dosage, but each time I drank an entire bottle of Delsym. That stuff didn't have any G-stuff in it, but from what I read, the high is slightly weaker but has a longer duration. The first time was very interesting, but the second time seemed a little lacking compared to the first. I think I didn't finish the entire bottle the second time come to think of it.

Well anyway, I hope I don't get sick from the G-stuff. Excuse me for saying that so many times but it's hard to spell and I'm lazy. I'd like to hear about other people's first experiences with DXM, maybe explain how you took it? I'm honestly thinking of taking one more pill right now also...hmm, there needs to be a sunglasses at night smiley :sus:

Update: it is now after 5:00AM and I don't feel anything except for maybe sleepy deprivation lol. I took one more pill about ten minutes ago, don't ask me why. I think I'll just go to sleep and see what happens in the morning.