• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

I've seen alternate instructions for making Poppy Seed Tea. Is there any validity to this?

Draygoes

Bluelighter
Hi all!
So, I keep seeing this suggestion...
Now, to be clear, I normally "wash" the seeds by putting them in a bottle, putting water over them, and shaking for four or five minutes. That seems to work just fine for me. Although I'm open to suggestion if you know a method that will generate better results than this.
Anyway, they say to "grind up the seeds and steep them in hot water for 30 minutes."
Would that work better? Why would that work better? If the opiates are on the outside, why is this better? Isn't that a great way to get all the oils and thus a sick tummy?

Okay, but even if any of the above is true, then is there any validity to this at all? Would we benefit from steeping the seeds in hot water for 30 minutes?

Hi all!
Now, to be clear, I normally "wash" the seeds by putting them in a bottle, putting water over them, and shaking for four or five minutes. That seems to work just fine for me. Although I'm open to suggestion if you know a method that will generate better results than this.
Anyway, they say to "grind up the seeds and steep them in hot water for 30 minutes."
Would that work better? Why would that work better? If the opiates are on the outside, why is this better? Isn't that a great way to get all the oils and thus a sick tummy?

Okay, but even if any of the above is true, then is there any validity to this at all? Would we benefit from steeping the seeds in hot water for 30 minutes?

No, this method is not recommended for exactly the reasons you state. There are no active alkaloids in the seeds themselves.

Hi all!

Hot water with seeds for 30 minutes will create a slime ball out of the seeds ,pods you can add heat too in fact you simmer them on a stove ,

Making pod tea is a better method instead of monkeying around with seeds…

I used to make "opium espresso" - buy pods then use them in an espresso machine instead of coffee and extract the most opium you can in 2 minutes flat!

You feel me

I used to make "opium espresso" - buy pods then use them in an espresso machine instead of coffee and extract the most opium you can in 2 minutes flat!

You feel me
I’ve heard of people using that method but I was shown this way, I first deseed the pods then I toss the pod material in a blender with some water ( about 48 ounce) till it’s a smoothie,I’ll then bring them to a simmer about three times during the course of a day and let it sit overnight,in the morning it’ll have a motor oil look to it,that’s the first wash then repeat the whole process again including soaking them overnight,then combine both washes and reduce the liquid till I have about 32 ounces of finished product,oh I forgot to mention I use 4 ounces of pods breaking a lb.into 4 doses packaged separately ,and yes when I make a batch it’s a two day process ,

Pod tea is by far the best opiate experience I’ve ever had ,when I use it I drink first thing in the morning and I’m feeling fantastic all day and even the following day.….

Hey all! Sorry it's been a minute since I've replied. I got another coughing virus. NOT coof coof and not a cold. I was tested for the coof coof. (for anyone who doesn't know the joke, that's COVID-19. I was tested for COVID-19 and I don't have it.)
No, this method is not recommended for exactly the reasons you state. There are no active alkaloids in the seeds themselves.
I was afraid of that. :/ Thanks for taking the time to respond btw.
You feel me
I do! :)
Would you send me step-by-step directions to achieve what you're getting? The more detailed they are the better.
I'll do the same for you on a topic of your choice involving computers in return if you would like?
I’ve heard of people using that method but I was shown this way, I first deseed the pods then I toss the pod material in a blender with some water ( about 48 ounce) till it’s a smoothie,I’ll then bring them to a simmer about three times during the course of a day and let it sit overnight,in the morning it’ll have a motor oil look to it,that’s the first wash then repeat the whole process again including soaking them overnight,then combine both washes and reduce the liquid till I have about 32 ounces of finished product,oh I forgot to mention I use 4 ounces of pods breaking a lb.into 4 doses packaged separately ,and yes when I make a batch it’s a two day process ,

Pod tea is by far the best opiate experience I’ve ever had ,when I use it I drink first thing in the morning and I’m feeling fantastic all day and even the following day.….
Nice!! Thanks for the super long instructions. As I told the dude above, the more you can break down and simplify the process, the easier it is for people like me going step by step.
Questions: How many pods do you use per batch.
And finally, how strong are these? Please take careful consideration with your answer here. I don't know how much of the codeine and morphine I end up with when making PST, but my process involves about five cups of seeds.
Oh, but if you actually do know about how much morphine and codeine is there by the milligram, please give that number too.
Thanks so much for your help, peoples. I'm going to confess something. I'm actually in love with this board. The information here is good enough to save lives occasionally.

Hey all! Sorry it's been a minute since I've replied. I got another coughing virus. NOT coof coof and not a cold. I was tested for the coof coof. (for anyone who doesn't know the joke, that's COVID-19. I was tested for COVID-19 and I don't have it.)

I was afraid of that. :/ Thanks for taking the time to respond btw.

I do! :)
Would you send me step-by-step directions to achieve what you're getting? The more detailed they are the better.
I'll do the same for you on a topic of your choice involving computers in return if you would like?

Nice!! Thanks for the super long instructions. As I told the dude above, the more you can break down and simplify the process, the easier it is for people like me going step by step.
Questions: How many pods do you use per batch.
And finally, how strong are these? Please take careful consideration with your answer here. I don't know how much of the codeine and morphine I end up with when making PST, but my process involves about five cups of seeds.
Oh, but if you actually do know about how much morphine and codeine is there by the milligram, please give that number too.
Thanks so much for your help, peoples. I'm going to confess something. I'm actually in love with this board. The information here is good enough to save lives occasionally.
Well for your first question it was answered in my previous reply read the end of the first paragraph, And if someone follows the instructions in my last reply I suggest to drink only half a cup and wait an hr or two before redosing if needed,it’s a slow come up and you can easily get in trouble by taking too much too quickly.
Regarding what I think the strength is I’ve never sent it too a lab but when I recently had 100mg morphine capsules I’d IV two at a time two or three times in a row and it wasn’t even close to what a serving of tea was like,too me pods are like a cross between “hits,sets “back in the day (cibas and codeine) and good smack combined.

Well for your first question it was answered in my previous reply read the end of the first paragraph, And if someone follows the instructions in my last reply I suggest to drink only half a cup and wait an hr or two before redosing if needed,it’s a slow come up and you can easily get in trouble by taking too much too quickly.
Regarding what I think the strength is I’ve never sent it too a lab but when I recently had 100mg morphine capsules I’d IV two at a time two or three times in a row and it wasn’t even close to what a serving of tea was like,too me pods are like a cross between “hits,sets “back in the day (cibas and codeine) and good smack combined.
Nice, thank you. Am I allowe to ask you to PM me where you get yours from?

I'm sure you already have the idea but no do not grind up the seeds whoever told you that is wrong. You're already doing it the right way though I personally would go 20 minutes with intermittent shaking. But w/e I'm sure 5 minutes of constant shaking works too.

Last edited:
I'm sure you already have the idea but no do not grind up the seeds whoever told you that is wrong. You're already doing it the right away though I personally would go 20 minutes with intermittent shaking. But w/e I'm sure 5 minutes of constant shaking works too.
Thanks!

Alright, that's fair. Thanks for your help thus far anyway. :)
No problem glad i can help eople get in trouble with pods by taking to much because itss very slow come up and people redose then three hours later and fheir a statistic stay with cooking four oz at a time and youll be ok

Just a tip reaching out to folks trying to source things the mods may lock your acct ,its not what this lace is about,

If you folks are using the Tea for chronic pain because like me you get no real help from the Medical Corporate Cult then the Risk is worth the Reward/Relief.
If you are using it recreationally you are chasing shadows! And when the Game changes and the shadows start chasing you? Well...the Risk is not worth the Price you will pay. Beware. Be aware. The Tea is the real deal and the Half Life is just that: Half a Life.
Moderator:....I am new here and don't know the rules so is it ok if i post this a few places?
I am 76 and have played this game.
Then got played.
Just sayin'.
D

If you folks are using the Tea for chronic pain because like me you get no real help from the Medical Corporate Cult then the Risk is worth the Reward/Relief.
If you are using it recreationally you are chasing shadows! And when the Game changes and the shadows start chasing you? Well...the Risk is not worth the Price you will pay. Beware. Be aware. The Tea is the real deal and the Half Life is just that: Half a Life.
Moderator:....I am new here and don't know the rules so is it ok if i post this a few places?
I am 76 and have played this game.
Then got played.
Just sayin'.
D
That's an excelant warning. But opiates being my drug of choice, I have escape options built up over years if I end up withdrawing. You've got many more years of experiance than I do though, so I bet the warning comes as something worth keeping in mind. You rock old timer. I hope you're enjoying your sunset. :)