• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Ive never 'tripped'. Im too worried about my physical wellbeing?

Very sorry to hear that man :(

I guess it's not so much the body effect of the mushrooms as the intensity of the experience, some things are just hard to survive, especially with a possible medical condition that was not apparent.
But psychosomatically, intensity can do you a whole lot of good or bad.....

It honestly sounds like anxiety, more than anything. Being hyperaware of your heartbeat is a classic sign of a panic attack. Unfortunately, it only feeds your anxiety, raising your heartbeat further, and such is the feedback loop.

Yes to me as well, anxiety, panic attacks and palpitations seem like family.

I would steer clear of the more pushy and stimulating psychedelics and consider something very mellow at first. Ketamine could also be a good option, I think it would be the fastest way to flying in space without actually feeling like you have a body that has to endure that.
Just keep anxiety meds on hand for other types of psychedelics, 2C's and tryptamines and stuff, other than that just be careful with yourself, take baby steps and when you feel like you can't take another step definitely don't and let it go before you break down.

Well i finally had another trip(first since the trip in this thread where i felt like i nearly died).

It was mescaline(san pedro brew) and with 2 friends. It went well, they both vommited, 1 went to bed not wanting to drink anymore, 1 kept drinking anyway and vommited again. I tripped out pretty good, he tripped just average i spose.

It was awesome trip.. absolutely PERFECT setting. Was at a small little town of about 20 houses, with no footpaths and no shops. It is on a beach front and had like a cliffy cove at the end of it with a bush track leading to it. Theres a steel mill in the distance, over the harbor, with a huge flame shooting out the top.

We made the brew(first time mescaline for both these friends) and after we started feeling funny we went for a bike ride.. it was really fun, i was really conscious of not going too hard and i warned my friend not to ride too hard either. We got to the bush track and walked through it... it was really really dark, and i didnt know the track well, it took about 5minutes walking. We got to the end where a cove with a seat was, and if you clambered down a couple rocks you could rest on this really well shaped rock that sort of slowly went into the water then suddenly dropped.. the water was high enough that there was a good amount of room for us to lie there just chilling out.

My friend pulled out his pipe and we smoked a bit of bud. The trip came on pretty quick after that. We just lay there, looking at the flame above the steel mill for a while. It was SO comfortable, even though it was rock. We had a few cones and then decided to go back up tot he top where the seat was. We chilled out up there and heard some noises in the bushes which freaked us out.. i just yelled out COME ON FUCKING BRING IT haha which was SUPER loud.. i felt like i would have kept being paranoid if i didnt scream something out.

We decided we'd start heading back, i led the way.. the bush was no longer dark, it was coming to life.. wierd faces(like, stick figure faces?) were being made out everywhere... everything was moving and alive. I was moving REALLY slow and had this feeling like i constantly was about to say 'ah'. Like when you see a glass about to tip over and your like 'ah ah ah *tip* aww...'

We got back the bikes and it was all downhill back to his.. i LOVED the smooth night breeze going through my hair and against my chest. It felt magical.. it was the PERFECT temperature. We got back to his house and turned on the TV, i was tripping a decent bit at this point. the 'moment of truth' was on(The show where your asked questions that are super personal, in front of your family, and if you lie you lose but if you are truthful you get money). Well, i found it SICK and hurtful, and i didnt wanna watch tv.

We sat in his room and he played some guitar, it sounded good.. i really wished at that point i knew how to play an instrument. we walked around his house and backyard for a while, and the decided to go on another bike ride. We rode along the beach this time.. i was riding on the hardest part to make it was easy as possible, the wet part. There was shells(densely gathered) and i was riding along on top of them.. they made this 'pop pop pop pop pop' sound, like bubble wrap, but louder. I felt really bad that i was 'killing' all these shells, and i told my friend this and he laughed but i felt really bad that i had killed so much buety so i stopped and went onto the grass instead.

We rode back up to the bush track and walked through it. MAN was it different this time - it was REALLY alive. Like, i couldnt see where i was going, all i could see was halucinations and i had to use my hand in front of me as a guide cause i didnt know what was real or not. The hallucinations were like... umm, like yellow/pink/green/red/orange lined shapes. Like, they werent pictures, they were lines that made up shapes and pictures. Like neon lines but not super bright, dim enough that they matched the lines the moon light made on objects.

We eventually(we were walking SUPER slow) got to our spot again. Had another session. The lighters sparks were SOOO bright they were blinding me everytime i took a hit. We lay on the rock again, and i was MELTING into the rock, i was more comfortable than ive been my whole life. I closed my eyes and WOW, just WOW. I saw what i can only describe as 'all energy conforming into one energy source then radiating the energy back out to create an ever lasting energy cycle that had a centre mass which turned seperate colored energy streams, the ones going in, into rainbow colored streams, ones going out.

I opened my eyes and looked up at the clear night sky.. ive never done that, i was looking at the stars and WOW, again, this was when i was peaking i am sure. The stars.. you know when you see drawings of constalations and they put the lines inbetween the stars to make out animals etc? It was like that, but it was faces, animals, objects.. one face was soo detailed, using all the stars and lines to make a face and it winked at me haha! I just lay looking at the stars wishing i could remember all of the cool things but i knew i wouldnt. I just enjoyed the moment.

We had another session and thats when the steel mill made the WHOLE sky just light up orange.. like literally, it looked like a nuclear bomb had been dropped in the horizon. Absolutely insane. I later found out its cause the mill opens the furnace up to put new stuff in and when they do that, its open to the sky(through the chimney) and pumps out all that light.

Again we go back to his, on the way back through the bush it was insane again, the ride back was awesome, then we listened to some radio, and it was about.. 6am by now(We started drinking at midnight). We were both tired so we went to sleep!

AWESOME trip i think.. im kind of disappointed my friend didnt trip out very hard and that the other friend lost all desire to trip once vomiting... kind of killed it for them. but all in all IM BACK INTO PSYCHEDELICS! Im gonna have another trip this or next weekend on mescaline, by myself in the bush somewhere.

In terms of trips that have you flying through the universe (if thats what you want) LSD is a good option. For me after 3 hits plus my 2 week regiment of peracitam I had a point for about 10 mins where I forgot I had existed and that every birth and death of the universe would happen at the start and end of every minute (I was starring at a clock). From your description I think this is something of what you are looking for. Though your paranoia may come to haunt you, I find my emotions are extremely extrapolated on LSD, more so than any other substance.