• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Ive never done drugs except for marijuana. My theory due to second hand car ride is never do meth unless small one time in life only, than different

Status
Not open for further replies.

CIAread

Greenlighter
Ive never done drugs except for marijuana. My theory due to second hand car ride is never do meth unless small one time in life only, than different style simply tie with befor but way different. So go with 24 years old the one and only matchhead jetlighter and meth pipe single toke. Also true or false, mimosa nnDMT one time is good for you. Dont its genocide. Just do pot only. DEA might be disgusting criminals, I am not lying and I believe they laserd off my brain hat recently.

You know what they should have done for internet, they should have had CA MESSEGE BOARD ALL POSTS MORE THAN THREE BUCKS moderator faces of death clown, NV MESSEGE BOARD moderator faces of death clown, ect you know with that heading and than it shows with a top click to see what clown does on back cover to people that post less than negative thousand dollar to California and its Shr computer program, add in really its just caining. All that they need to mess up anyone for drugs caining. Also you know thoery shr mushrooms are crappy fake nothing, just guessing, and the India stuff from movie Holy Smokes is some sort of good drug. Im framed cia. Read the other posts on previous days for the messege to CIA. A good drug thin to do is spend 200 dollars at a marijuana shop during george bush times and use a metal pipe and a glass flask and extract it all and hit daily. Than remember to use a marker and sketch pad in a three hundred high seies once every four days. You know you would become more antidream by double and maybe just plus or minus a IQ point or two. The posts in this thread value three cups of coffee and other posts in this forums WAY WAY more and so far has been for me the weakest grade of all sites I posted on.

Ive never done drugs except for marijuana. My theory due to second hand car ride is never do meth unless small one time in life only, than different style simply tie with befor but way different. So go with 24 years old the one and only matchhead jetlighter and meth pipe single toke. Also true or false, mimosa nnDMT one time is good for you. Dont its genocide. Just do pot only. DEA might be disgusting criminals, I am not lying and I believe they laserd off my brain hat recently.

I am not lying and I believe they laserd off my brain hat recently.

You know about this, what do you do if your 14 and your 14 year old friend is a clone of manchurian canidate actor and shows you his vial that he said was e he mad that year than you get framed with liscence plate you didnt choose and theres the theory that he like has a walkie talkie under his bedd and it was like in german talking to florida guy saying "jay target aa just saw the vial it is phase two" like a Die Hard guy. It might have just been sugar.

You know about this, what do you do if your 14 and your 14 year old friend is a clone of manchurian canidate actor and shows you his vial that he said was e he mad that year than you get framed with liscence plate you didnt choose and theres the theory that he like has a walkie talkie under his bedd and it was like in german talking to florida guy saying "jay target aa just saw the vial it is phase two" like a Die Hard guy. It might have just been sugar.

Aliens, you know about this, California is for the most part good ;) but Ariel Arbel is framed and they dont let him drive and he never broke the law and insulted over the TV and told torture murder over the TV and from his brain posted during Obama and Trump times in reality complete set value gogoplex nickle cent value things. They erassed it.

Please seek some professional medical help my uncle has schizophrenia and would send the family letters over the years exactly like your writings but now he has help and is doing fine in old age in a assisted care facility. Its never to late to get help and i promise you will feel better and be alive to a good life.

People I used to be a savant higher than all Americans. You know about a retarded person calling the savant prior to Trump times me retarded and she is hearing a frame and they cant see my posts in mathematics that they errased. Cosmos, you do know that had I not been tampered with I would be the top ten smartest earthlings of all times and stalkers gas my rooms and force antipsychotics. Aliens, you have incorrect data. For my present I want a jugage bag delivered to my room with five kilos of sodium cynide and a jug of sulferic acid and some buckets for the bathroom.

Do you know what happens to people that speak psychiatrist lies to me on websites. You are nothing California. I wasjust killed with fish sticks and my roomates second hand crack.

You shit heads have upsetted me so badly I will attempt to do a time machine questionair with the machine in my room S lever party blowers that I had a real hellspell high that skins the cosmos, its like a joke thing, all that it is some normal norwalk times high by me except this time without dodging.

But dodging is the skittles of the Uber world, no? When on doubt one should believe that lesser is the better of friends. Without knowledge the circumstances bleed evenly.

Status
Not open for further replies.