• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

IV use

plumbus-nine

Bluelighter
I will never understand how people can do IV on themselves (no affront intended!). I hate needles so much, recently had to have a toenail extracted because it grew wrong and caused pain. The doc used an insulin needle for to inject a local anesthetic and boy did this hurt. Drawing blood is a little more bearable but I can't think of doing this to myself, not even in exchange for the best rush in the world.

May I ask whether you stop to feel or care for the pain when doing IV routineous? I'm curious. How was your first injection, did somebody else it or you to yourself?

I can't say IVing actually hurts at all. I use 30 guage needles though which are much smaller then ones you draw blood with. I was actually scared of needles once to and am still scared of getting blood drawn because it usually hurts. I hate letting anyone else stick needles in me. When i do it i tend not to fuck up atleast but ive had instances where ive had blood drawn where it often took a few tries

I did it myself. I didn't even know anybody who used needles.

I just decided I wanted to try it and ordered some syringes from the internet. My first shot was MDPV.

doesn't bother me in the slightest at this point. not that that is a good thing.

Was never afraid of needles and I have a good physical pain tolerance.

Do you find bupe IV'd has a good rush? Or is it that in your country it's all you can really get?
Hate To Love it. Its 4:15 AM and I just Shot some bupre.
With small guage pins they just slip in with very little pain unless you hit a nerve.

Do you find bupe IV'd has a good rush? Or is it that in your country it's all you can really get?

With small guage pins they just slip in with very little pain unless you hit a nerve.
Never done this but what I got on here to see ab. Is it a big diff in that and snorting bup? Or that and shooting opiates ? I’ve done the other two. Bup doesn’t burn does it?

I will never understand how people can do IV on themselves (no affront intended!). I hate needles so much, recently had to have a toenail extracted because it grew wrong and caused pain. The doc used an insulin needle for to inject a local anesthetic and boy did this hurt. Drawing blood is a little more bearable but I can't think of doing this to myself, not even in exchange for the best rush in the world.

May I ask whether you stop to feel or care for the pain when doing IV routineous? I'm curious. How was your first injection, did somebody else it or you to yourself?

honestly, I’ve been using IV off and on for a few years now and while I can’t say I remember the first time I used a needle. I’m pretty sure it hurt the first time but after using them for awhile (with a few years clean and sober in between) I have to be honest and say that I genuinely enjoy the feeling of a needle. It’s not just about how fast the drug hits you, there’s something about watching the blood rush back in a syringe when you hit a vein that makes me wet 🤌🏼