View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

IV NBOME's?

slo mo

Bluelighter
Anyone IV any of the NBOME's and if so which one and what amount?

Sounds extreme, but I have read about people that vape freebase NBOME's as well 8o

I IV'ed 25I-NBOMe but messed up my dosage and did 600mcg instead of the intended 300mcg. Come up was really quick. I pretty much lost the first couple of hours but the visuals during the period that I can remember were incredible. Despite the start being so intense, there have been no negative consequences. Even At the 4 hour mark I felt great and was left feeling pretty uplifted. I look forward to repeating the experience next week but at a much lower dose.

My trip report
http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/...g-Intravenous-first-time-please-don-t-do-this

I seem to remember that in the "early days" of research IV was used by some individuals due to the "uncertain" nature of the other dosing methods at the time

^As a way to minimize "bodily" variables, I assume. But you do need to be especially careful with your measurements and trusting of your instruments due to the increased potency of the ROA, of course. Taking into consideration my IM experimentation with 25C, it's not surprising that IVing 25I would result in a psychedelic "rush." Still, it doesn't sound like it comes on at anywhere near the speed of a DMT onset, but it's interesting nonetheless. Sounds a bit like the onset profile of IV 4-AcO-DMT, just with far less material by weight. We need to find a serotonergic psychedelic that crosses the blood brain barrier as fast as DMT with a different efficacy profile. That could be really interesting.

I mainlined 1.2mg tab (dont know how much made it through but probably most of it) of a 25i/25c half and half tab (id taken it a few times in the past few weeks so I had a tolerance). Onset was almost instant. Vasoconstriction was ridiculous along with muscle tension, could not move, hands curled like claws, staring at the ceiling thinking OMG what the fuck is this stuff I just plugged. Thought I'd done something stupid initially (it had, but hey...) then relaxed into it and enjoyed a very intense but euphoric trip for half an hour or so. After that it mellowed out into a normal trip and I was able to move and then walk around gingerly and was tripping fine after an hour. If you do IV Nbome watch your dosage, or just take the stuff orally, its easier.

^Sounds a bit like the onset profile of IV 4-AcO-DMT, just with far less material by weight. We need to find a serotonergic psychedelic that crosses the blood brain barrier as fast as DMT with a different efficacy profile. That could be really interesting.
4-aco-dmt has a delayed onset via that ROA in your experience? Certainly not in mine - in many ways the onset when I tried this was just as fast as DMT (and very similar in almost all aspects of a breakthrough dose of vaped dmt - just much longer lasting).
I cannot be sure that it had not degraded to 4-ho-dmt or something similar. Now that I think about it, other experiments with more recently acquired (at the time) had completely different - and underwhelming - effects.
I've only tried 25cNBOMe once (via liquid insufflation) and wasnt sure what I thought of it, or whether I would bother with it again. I also have some 25i - and am similarly ambivalent.
But I think my days of iv hallucinogen experimentation are over; at least 4-sub tryptamines feel relatively safe, in terms of toxicity. Taking 25xNBOMe seems risky enough without throwing yourself even further into the deep end.
I would be interested to hear other perspectives, but the risk:reward ratio seems a little off to me. But it does seem that some trippers love (one or more) of these chems.

4-aco-dmt (...) in many ways the onset when I tried this was just as fast as DMT (and very similar in almost all aspects of a breakthrough dose of vaped dmt - just much longer lasting).

Really??? I can see 5-MEO-DMT being very similar to nn-DMT, but 4-ACO-DMT haas such differnt effects and feel to 5-MEO-DMT (havn't tried nn-DMT) that i can't imagine having at all a same "breackthrough" type trip whatever ROA you choose... it would be more like a shroom "breackthrough" type experince and feel, i would have thought.

Pretty indistinguishable from dmt, actually.
...which is pretty different to 5-meo-dmt (vaped, I mean).

^^not to derail thread, but 4-ACO has IME shroom or shroom analogue (ehtocin, metocin etc.) similarity in effects, nothing like 5-MEO which is IME and from what i've read, very similar to nn- simply more potent per mg.
If you start a thread about your 4-ACO experience, (which i'm not putting back into question) i'll be happy to argue more lol ;) , or maybe i'll just try vaping some 4-ACO and make my own mind up lol....
PEace

Really??? I can see 5-MEO-DMT being very similar to nn-DMT, but 4-ACO-DMT haas such differnt effects and feel to 5-MEO-DMT (havn't tried nn-DMT) that i can't imagine having at all a same "breackthrough" type trip whatever ROA you choose... it would be more like a shroom "breackthrough" type experince and feel, i would have thought.

5-MeO-DMT is way different from DMT, a totally different drug, not just more potent. I find even oral 4-AcO-DMT to be very similar to smoked DMT in effects, and very dissimilar from mushrooms/4-HO-DMT.

4-aco-dmt has a delayed onset via that ROA in your experience? Certainly not in mine - in many ways the onset when I tried this was just as fast as DMT (and very similar in almost all aspects of a breakthrough dose of vaped dmt - just much longer lasting).
I cannot be sure that it had not degraded to 4-ho-dmt or something similar. Now that I think about it, other experiments with more recently acquired (at the time) had completely different - and underwhelming - effects.
I've only tried 25cNBOMe once (via liquid insufflation) and wasnt sure what I thought of it, or whether I would bother with it again. I also have some 25i - and am similarly ambivalent.
But I think my days of iv hallucinogen experimentation are over; at least 4-sub tryptamines feel relatively safe, in terms of toxicity. Taking 25xNBOMe seems risky enough without throwing yourself even further into the deep end.
I would be interested to hear other perspectives, but the risk:reward ratio seems a little off to me. But it does seem that some trippers love (one or more) of these chems.
No, from what I've read IV 4-AcO-DMT comes on extremely fast, providing something approximating a DMT experience. I've not done it myself. I was probably referencing a prominent discussion in PD at the time when I wrote that.

I see from the post you're replying to that it has been exactly two years since I last posted in this thread (and I've not been reading all that many threads lately).Synchronicity man. SYNCHRONICITY!

5-MeO-DMT is way different from DMT, a totally different drug, not just more potent. I find even oral 4-AcO-DMT to be very similar to smoked DMT in effects, and very dissimilar from mushrooms/4-HO-DMT.

Xorkoth I have yet to try DMT what is it about 4 aco that's so different from mushrooms. In fact on the contrary Im always hearing people say just how similar 4-aco is to 4-ho-dmt

Shit i was probably thinking 4-HO-DMT, instead of 4-ACO..... :\

Sorry OP we've really derailled this thread... tried 4-ACO before but between all the RC's, it definately marked me as a very pleasant one, but i can't remember the trip (hence the doubt).... will be trying 4-ACO again mid-end september.

And yes i'm sure 5-MEO is deifferent, but from what i remember reading on erowid/wiki, there were comparisons with NN- stating various similarities, (again, i should check erowid/wxiki first before posting, but no time etm....)

Last edited:
I see from the post you're replying to that it has been exactly two years since I last posted in this thread (and I've not been reading all that many threads lately).Synchronicity man. SYNCHRONICITY!
Crazy!
I didnt even notice the date stamp. Synchronicity indeed!!

Pretty indistinguishable from dmt, actually.
...which is pretty different to 5-meo-dmt (vaped, I mean).

^^not to derail thread, but 4-ACO has IME shroom or shroom analogue (ehtocin, metocin etc.) similarity in effects, nothing like 5-MEO which is IME and from what i've read, very similar to nn- simply more potent per mg.
If you start a thread about your 4-ACO experience, (which i'm not putting back into question) i'll be happy to argue more lol ;) , or maybe i'll just try vaping some 4-ACO and make my own mind up lol....
PEace

No, from what I've read IV 4-AcO-DMT comes on extremely fast, providing something approximating a DMT experience. I've not done it myself. I was probably referencing a prominent discussion in PD at the time when I wrote that.

Xorkoth I have yet to try DMT what is it about 4 aco that's so different from mushrooms. In fact on the contrary Im always hearing people say just how similar 4-aco is to 4-ho-dmt

Shit i was probably thinking 4-HO-DMT, instead of 4-ACO..... :\

Sorry OP we've really derailled this thread... tried 4-ACO before but between all the RC's, it definately marked me as a very pleasant one, but i can't remember the trip (hence the doubt).... will be trying 4-ACO again mid-end september.

And yes i'm sure 5-MEO is deifferent, but from what i remember reading on erowid/wiki, there were comparisons with NN- stating various similarities, (again, i should check erowid/wxiki first before posting, but no time etm....)

Crazy!
I didnt even notice the date stamp. Synchronicity indeed!!

OH Looky, something shiiiiineeeeey, oooooooh...;)

I've I.V'd 25B-NBOMe a couple times completly by accident. I used to be a hardcore heroin addict and I'd I.V. it like 3-6 times a day and I used to lay 100 tabs a 25B about every other day. I guess some got on my finger tips and came off when I rolled the cotton ball filter. I always washed my hands after I layed so this stuff must be really potent I.V..

My accidental trips were of average intensity. I definitely don't like I.V. any better than sublingual or snorted. It's not really worth I.V.ing 25x since it's so cheap & not better. Also it's wayyy too dangerous. My favorite ROA is sublingual with HPBCD (the ingredient in those complexed tabs).