• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

IV meth relapse pointers on first shot dosage after being clean 2years

KBC0713001

Greenlighter
I used to IV use meth two years ago and then I got sober for two years I Relapsed last night and I really wanted to shoot some again snorting it and smoking it just leaves me feeling icky if anyone can give me some pointers on how much to do and how much water to add for my first time doing it again since becoming sober that would be great also if you live in the South Florida area I can tell you that you can get syringes with needles from the pharmacy without a prescription as long as you buy the Walmart brand insulin just do some research go in there confident about what you have to say and what size needle/syringe you want,make sure you know how many units you would be taking roughly per day and make sure it coincides with the same size needle and gauge and ml you asked for

You've probably already done your shot but just stay on low doses as if you were clean for 2 years you have no tolerance anymore.

Damn shame you relapsed after 2 years. I mean I get it.....the pull is strong and we are constantly triggered but IV meth will drag people down quick. I hope you can have some fun and then just lay it down again.

That really stinks to relapse after 2 years. Were you clean for the whole time? I mean, did you relapse a few times or do other drugs?
Honestly, I would not IV anything to start out. You can't tell how it will affect you and every batch is different. Like Nurse Ratched said, have a little fun then put it down again. You'll DESTROY your veins and health. I IV'd pilled and H for only 6 months and destroyed all the veins in my hands and arms and now when I do need medical attention, they have to use an ultrasound machine to get the veins in my upper arm, which takes more time and isn't pleasant. That little bit of time it takes to get a vein that isn't ruined, could be the difference between life and death in a medical emergency. Just something to think about. I would go back to snorting or smoking if you're really planning to continue. Good luck though. I wish you the best.