• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants IV Meth and mouth swab tests

Wonderwoman88

Greenlighter
Help! My friend just did a shot of meth and they have to take a mouth swab test in four hours for Drug Court. And it's not the standard kind, it's sent to a lab. What can they do to pass??

They were on a 3 day binge, on average about 4 quarter gram shots a day. There has to be some way to pass this!

I don't think drug testing questions are allowed here.
But unfortunately I don't think there will be a way to pass.

A snowball’s chance in hell of passing the test so soon after a binge like that. You’d be better of finding some way to postpone the test - sudden medical emergency perhaps?

Was the test a surprise? It’s amazing how many people post this exact same scenario here, on drugs-forum and reddit.

I lost my job cause of a mouth swab...they seem impossible to pass, I had like 45 min before I knew I had to take it and brushed my teeth chewed a pack of gum and ate a pack of mints while having a mint in my cheek while taking the test, I was scrambling and still failed

Someone told me they psssed a test by having water in their mouth to dilute the test, but I don’t know about that

I don't think there is any way to avoid this testing, and even if you want to interrupt the smell or taste somehow, you won't succeed. If they use swabs from allswabs.com, I can accurately say what substance you used because it hasn't gone anywhere from your body. I think you are very little familiar with how microbiology works. It should take a long time for alcohol or drugs and similar prohibited substances to disappear from your body. Therefore, you should accept that you will have to pay a large fine for violating the law if the situation doesn't turn for the worse.

Last edited: