• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

IV mdma...~5mgs?

I have taken MDMA by swallowing, chewing, snorting, smoking, plugging, IVing and IMing. I found that IVing MDMA is a big letdown, in much the same way that IVing ketamine is a big letdown.
That is, it hits you hard but it wares off very fast. When I IM'ed MDMA, however, it was so strong that I actually passed out.

IVing is using a needle and a syringe filled with a liquid drug solution to inject the substance directly into one of your veins. IVing leaves undesirable track marks. IV stands for "intravenous."
IMing is using a needle and a syringe filled with a liquid drug solution to inject the substance directly into one of your muscles, such as your bicep or butt. IMing leaves no undesirable track marks, when compared with IVing anyway. IM stands for "intramuscular."

Originally posted by Curious_George:
IMing leaves no undesirable track marks, when compared with IVing anyway.
You CAN actually get track marks (well, not exactly, but the equivalent) from IM'ing something, if you do it VERY often. There have been MANY professional athletes who got weird boils and other muscular disturbances from IM'ing steroids, and I have a friend who is a former K addict who has gotten similar muscular disturbances from 24/7 use of K.
---5HT-2

IMing leaves no undesirable track marks, when compared with IVing anyway.
More IVing propoganda. If you know what you are doing, IVing doesn't leave 'undesirable track marks' either. I have IVed about 15 times in my life and have not a mark on my body from it. A friend has IVed 3500+ times and has not a single mark either. IMing is not necessarily that much 'safer' than IVing. Anyone inexperienced with injection of any sort (whether IM or IV) can scar themselves. Therefore, you should only inject a drug if you are well educated in injection and even then you should always proceed with the utmost caution.