• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

IV mdma...~5mgs?

@ndy

Bluelighter
Hey, I've read a little on this subject, and every report I've read is somewhere in the neighborhood of 30mgs or so, well the reason it hits you so hard is its all in your bloodstream at the same place, and it flows and smacks your brain at once, causing it basically to really fucking flood the shit out of your synapses, etc and give you the most incredible ecstasy rush of your life, but also a splitting heachache, etc. Well, I'm asking if anyone has ever done about 5mg injection of MDMA, there's gotta be a sweet spot, in between too little, and too much...let's hope if no one has tried to find it yet, I find it with this gram of pure MDA... :)

k, I know this is probably a very limited researched topic, so how about this, could we just open this thread up to discussion of IVing MDMA, very soon I am going to start on a few experiments, and would like to talk to others who are interested in it, so bounce your questions off this thread and perhaps we can better understand the methodology to this practice...thanks, come on people, lets get some talk going about this, i'm interested, I know some others out there are too!

Hey @ndy,
We were thinking of doing the same thing, and I actually had the needle up to my arm, but for some reason I totally freaked out and couldn't go through with it. I always trust my instincts so I decided to look up some stuff on the net and this is some of what I found.
MDMA -dangerous to inject - risk of bacterial contamination, and/or it maybe adulterated with insoluble substances e.g. magnesium/ calcium stearate or talc- may clog a small artery or induce clots- fatal if it travels to lungs or brain.
Also MDMA releases norepinephrine from neuron endings on blood vessels- they contract. MDMA raises blood pressure & heart rate. If taken orally effect is gradual, but if injected rapid effect may cause stroke / haemorrhage.
I'll try to find the site again for you cos it was quite a while ago now, but it had lots of nasty stuff on it, and it was good objective info.
I'm for trying a bit of new stuff, but I also know that with this it is just too risky.
Take care and I'll see if I can find this site

thanks man! that would totally rock if you could find that site, I've been obsessing over IV mdma ever since I looked at the table in a hotel room and saw a roll sitting next to a needle. Of course, I wouldnt use a pressed pill, but pure mdma powder.

Originally posted by @ndy:
I wouldnt use a pressed pill, but pure mdma powder.

LoL
why does it never fail to make me laugh when someone says the phrase "pure MDMA"
i've got news for u. chances are that unless you're getting it DIRECT from source or sleeping with the chemist, it's going to be cut in some way, be it little or large.

I must say, the intense headache following injection would be enough to deter me from IVing MDMA. You want to talk about bombarding your seratonergic receptors into oblivion, that would pretty much do it. A smaller dose might be interesting, and I would love to read about it if you do it, but I don't think I would ever subject myself to such stress. Neurotoxicity is high enough as it is.

Can't find the sites anywhere, but I'll have another look later. I just remember that some of the stuff I read was medical reports on diseases found in people who had been found to have injected MDMA and other meth etc. They ended up with septicaemia, blood clots (some in the lungs which were fatal), gangrene and all sorts of other bad stuff - some of it was due to impurities in the drug itself eg improper production can lead to lead being present( & you can definitely never be 100% sure)
You've got to be real careful with your filter too - we shot up some goey ages ago (before the E time) and we had used a cigarette filter as our filter (we'd actually heard about that from another site)- and we were lucky that we didn't have anything go wrong cos in my reading I found out that with cigarette filters the tiny little fibres can actually break up get into the mix and cause alot of damage too.
You've probably already shot something up if you're thinking about doing it with E, so you'd hopefully know all the dangers and I'm not going to say definitely don't do it cos I'd be a hypocrite.
After I've done this damn assignment I'll try again to find the info, but in the meantime stay happy and ALIVE

why does it never fail to make me laugh when someone says the phrase "pure MDMA"
i've got news for u. chances are that unless you're getting it DIRECT from source or sleeping with the chemist, it's going to be cut in some way, be it little or large.
MDMA in capsules (especially if it appears crystalline/finely powdered and not CLUMPY like it is just a crushed pill) is likely to be relatively pure, in my experience. I have had MDMA in capsules on 4 different occasions and all times except for one time they were, from what I could tell, almost 100% pure mdma and not cut at all. The one time that I had cut molly I was buying a larger quantity and was told by the cutter himself that the only cut was milk powder (a 2-to-1 ratio).
If you are going to inject MDMA, I would highly recommend capsuled MDMA over pills. I also highly recommend that you test your stuff with an EZ tester beforehand.
Still, I think that this is a pretty foolish idea...people have IVed MDMA before (i.e. PhreeX) and not found it particularily fun...it seems that the best way to take MDMA is orally, and that it doesn't get better by doing it other ways. Not every drug is better IVed, and in general I find it annoying (and foolish)when people become obsessed with doing every single drug via their preferred method of administration (i.e. snorting/smoking/IV'ing every drug they get their hands on, even if there is a better way to do the drug).

To settle the people that laugh at me when I say "pure mdma", I actually do have a very good connection that can get me crystaline mdma, almost see through amber crystals, I've studied them under a microscope closely to see if any odd powder is in there, but as far as I can tell it's only these amber crystals. Rolled very hard off of 75mgs (I weigh 120 pounds, plus am just sensitive to ecstasy) or so (weighed out on mg scale) so this does lead me to believe that they are not cut with anything.

Still, I think that this is a pretty foolish idea...people have IVed MDMA before (i.e. PhreeX) and not found it particularily fun...
Well, I've never seen a 5mg mdma IV trip report before, am curious to see if this change in dosage would do something. 2ct7 dosage is quadrupled when snorted (i.e. if youre eating 20mgs, you should snort 5mgs for the same level, etc). Who says mdma dosage is not multiplied by 10 when ingested orally vs IV? Think about it, it stands to reason you don't want 30mgs of mdma hitting your brain at once, I think 5mgs sounds a little more workable...
it seems that the best way to take MDMA is orally, and that it doesn't get better by doing it other ways.
Are you saying insufflating MDMA does not make the trip more intense? Are you saying that plugging doesn't allow for a greater absorbtion? Your comment just sounds ignorant and unfounded.

I used to know some people who iv'd pills, I think they did a 1/4 of a pressed pill at a time they filtered it through a cig filter like someone else mentioned, still I seriously wouldnt advise injecting pressed pills, If I was going to do it which I have thought about and maybe would do one day then I would definately use mdma powder.
I would also disagree that the best way to take mdma is orally, from a lot of personal experience and seeing the actual rates of absorbtion related to plugging, I would definately say plugging is a lot better than taking mdma orally or snorting it.
This weekend I went back to taking mdma orally and did the same pills that I plugged a while ago and it was nowhere near as strong I think I probably needed nearly double the amount I plugged to get similar effects, of course lots of other things could have played their part in this but I still think that plugging is by far the best method of taking mdma.
[ 01 April 2002: Message edited by: masheadatronic ]

If 30mg pure mdma IV causes a rush much to intense & headache maybe it is overdosing & maybe IV mdma is litterally over 10 times stronger than oral mdma.
Maybe 5mg - 10mg (even less) IV would be the range of the sweet spot. I'm curious to know too. I mean u could save heaps of money if this were the case assuming it's pure mdma, which ofcourse is rare but lets assume it is for hyperthetical purposes. Imagine getttin ya usual dose & bein able to go rollin over 10 times from it assuming there was a way of purifying pills.

^^^ right, this is exactly what I'm saying. I'll try it out as soon as I can afford a gram. I'll let ya'll know how it goes.

If you're just doing this to save money it won't work. When you inject something you burn through it much faster. Take for example injecting cocaine or methamphetamine. Although you don't inject in the same quantities you insufflate, I don't think the addition of the same amount by both routes will come out with the same length high. And even if it does you won't be able to roll all night off a quarter pill. You'll end up having to inject small amounts at a time over relatively small intervals of time. In the end you might get more but you will have had so spend half your time loading yourself up. Of course, all this is speculation.

I regularly IV MDMA and love it. Injecting powder is far safer than injecting pills, Althoug I have done both, many times. A 30mg dose is a good starting point in my opinion. I have IV'd as much as 100mg and I have never experienced a headache from it. (It was really, really intense though, and I tend to prefer to use about 50mg on average, as it still fees just as good, just less disorientating)
I find the rush only comparable to orgasm. (Just as good!!) Be warned though, It lasts only about 1/4 of the time that oral administration does, and tolerance builds quicker than with any other drug. It builds sgnificantly after one hit!!! (obvious, when mechanism of drug is understood). I find I have to wait at least two days to acheive the same pleasure from the same dose.
I say go for it providing:
--You already use needles, and know the dangers of IV drug use.
--Are not a suicidal dare-devil moron who just wants to get that little bit more fucked than he has ever been b4, even when he is satisfied with his current dosage level.
P.S. Get ready for the rush of your life. From that day forth, an oral dose is as intense as a long Sunday game of backgammon with your grandma's older sister, the one that thinks your name is Stewart, and as pleasurable as the feeling you get when she comes back from the kitchen with another full bowl of juicy, delicious prunes.

sorry i didnt realise i was nt in social, sorry smoked out
[ 10 April 2002: Message edited by: impulsive_state ]