• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

IV liquid methadone

Brittfly143

Greenlighter
Curious, can you shoot liquid methadone? (dose from clinic kind - pink/red thick cough medicine tasting stuff)

If I could shoot methadone, I think maybe I wouldn't do heroine anymore..Not likely but, wouldn't make much sense anyways would it..? I'd just be addicted to shooting "Done juice" instead of my 1st love ?, Miss H (Heroine)..

It's really not advisable, methadone is pretty rough on veins even in its injectable form

Well, you can,I have a friend who does, but you really shouldn't. It's not good for you, it's not even that enjoyable vs drinking it from what I'm told. So I strongly recommend you don't, but if you insist, you absolutely must water down the syrup so that it's much closer to the viscosity of water. Which means injecting a large volume of liquid. Like 10ml or more. I really don't think you should in the name of your health. It won't be like heroin. It's very bad for you. Even watered down sufficiently it's hard on your veins and your health. But like I said, if you absolutely must, then you must water it down a lot so it isn't so thick and syrupy.

That's a really bad idea. Even if it's watered down, there's still a bunch of inactive ingredients in there that are definitely NOT safe for injection. In fact, I'm pretty sure the manufacturer made Methadone in this form the way they did to make injecting it really difficult, in order to discourage people from doing it. For the sake of harm reduction, I would say don't even attempt it. Just my $.02.

I also would advise against shooting it but I will say if you are looking for a quicker onset/peek then plugging it is an option. Although Methadone was always very satisfying to me when I just took it orally. Good luck, please be safe.

I've shot up methadone pills which doesn't really cause any rush but does make it hit you harder than taking them orally. IMO I would NEVER! EVER! Inject the oral syrup form of methadone. It could kill you or cause horrid effects. Be safe, if you are wanting to shot up methadone use only the pills or the more preferred injectable methadone vials.

Absolutely shouldn't be done. I personally destroyed most of my good veins in a couple of weeks of IV Methadone use. Not only is Methadone itself caustic to the vein, the liquid you get from the clinic has a lot of different stuff in it that's also very bad for your veins. Don't be thinking that it's a viable route for your Methadone. It's something that you can do a couple of times and then never again, with the added bonus of no longer being able to use those veins.

It is not worth it at all. If you're looking for a faster onset, you should pursue the rectal route. It is the real deal, with an onset in minutes.

Plugging FTW everytime... ok not every time, but in the case of HR yes! plugging is usually the next best thing to injecting IV/IM with any opiate/opioid in my experience.. Maybe smoking is the next best with heroin, never plugged dope, but that's besides the point here.. if you are thinking of injecting methadone syrup, which a good friend of mine recently started doing, against lots of others advising him not to, is now addicted to this ROA, and his arms look fucked! not just him arms, he looks fucked! seriously, he looks terrible since he started doing this.. I mean if it were the pills, and you used proper filtration techniques, that is doable, still not smart, but way safer than the syrup.. I am a total IV drug addict myself, cant stop slamming my subs, wish I never started, but cant get enough of IV.. it is a total love/hate relationship... don't shoot it in your arm, take the needle off, and shoot it up your ass! for real!

Plugging FTW everytime...plugging is usually the next best thing to injecting IV/IM with any opiate/opioid in my experience. don't shoot it in your arm, take the needle off, and shoot it up your ass! for real!
PREACH, Brother! What a fkn riot...but so very true.

:need drugs:-------->up my butt
!